I reckon this subforum could be doing with one of these threads for general gaming recommendations (or not).

I have far too many games and flick between several at any one time. I seem to have become bored with Skyrim after about 50 hours and finishing the main quest line, so I've gone back to a few flight sims with Rise of Flight and DCS: A-10C Warthog, which are probably the two best combat flight sims on the market at the moment.

I also picked up Unity of Command after itching to play an operational level wargame, but far too intimidated by Gary Grigsby's War in the East. It really is an entry-level wargame, takes a matter of minutes to learn but is incredibly deep. The supply system is elegant and satisfying. It seems to be getting a great reception from respected journalists.

Also picked up The Binding of Isaac ​in the Steam sale. Great value, so far.

I still have Dark Souls sitting in its box in my drawer. Would really like to get in and see what the fuss is all about, but I hardly ever turn on my PS3. If only they would port these games to a more suitable platform :P