Page 109 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Started playing The Last Of Us- Left Behind to get used to the game play again before the new one comes out. What a nice little addition to main game. I probably have maybe an hour or so left of it but it made me remember why I liked The Last Of Us so much to begin with. Excited for the new one and I’ve managed to stay spoiler feee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I thought the opening segment of Last of Us was incredible, but the rest of the game just depressed me and I never finished it. It just felt too bleak for me. Maybe I need to pick it up in a better mood.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Having beaten Last of Us and the DLC lately, it is bleak at times but it was amazing. Easily one of if not the best experience I've ever had playing a game. Next Friday can't come soon enough!

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    Having beaten Last of Us and the DLC lately, it is bleak at times but it was amazing. Easily one of if not the best experience I've ever had playing a game. Next Friday can't come soon enough!
    i have it in my stack of games that i need to get around to some day, along with Red Dead (NOT the new one,) GTA San Andreas, and GTA Vice City.

Yeah, i'm still playing games i missed on SNES and shit. i'm an old schooler, who is still amazed by Wii and PS2 games, and is UTTERLY stunned by PS3.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Wasn’t it you that said it was bleak at first but I told to keep plugging away Glad you enjoyed it. I think the DLC is different than Left Behind, or is it the same thing?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    You did, and I'm so glad I listened to you hah! the DLC is Left Behind. I thought it was great, filled in the blanks to the plot.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    You did, and I'm so glad I listened to you hah! the DLC is Left Behind. I thought it was great, filled in the blanks to the plot.
    Yes I like it a lot. I got to the part where Ellie gets to the med kit in the chopper. I’d imagine I don’t have much left of it as it’s only a few hours long. Really made me miss the characters and development. My wife was watching me play and thought it was silly when they were running around the mall playing games and listening to music but she wasn’t following the story haha.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    yeah, that part to an outsider may seem silly, but we KNOW what's coming up next, that's the hard part!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    yeah, that part to an outsider may seem silly, but we KNOW what's coming up next, that's the hard part!
    I heard or read that it ends differently or something, am I making that up?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I heard or read that it ends differently or something, am I making that up?

hmm..not sure what you mean? I don't want to spoil the end if you haven't gotten to it yet though.

Beat Arkham Asylum today. so much fun. can't wait to get to Arkham City eventually. speaking of Batman, finally beat episode 2 of the Telltale series. loved the ending! not sure I made a choice I was comfortable with at the end, we'll see how that plays out. looking forward to diving into episode 3.

Played the first few mins of Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Was ready to go back into the Uncharted universe, and wanted a quick game I can bang out before the Last of Us 2 takes over my life next week.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I beat Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together this week. I'm trying to finish the Yasumi Matsuno games I have - he made all the Ogre rpg games. Right now, I'm still playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm only about 3-4 hours in but this is progress considering I couldn't even make it past the first hour for so many years. I started getting addicted to playing it.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Last of us pt.2 comes out this week!!!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Beat Tomb Raider the Definitive Edition today. Great game. Having played Rise first, I can see how they improved upon the first one, but I still very much like it. I have Shadow that I'll get around to eventually. Also beat the storyline mode of Injustice 2 today. Went back to Uncharted Lost Legacy, which I'm probably about halfway done with.

The Last of Us 2 is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday for me, so hopefully I'll beat Lost Legacy by then.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Beat Tomb Raider the Definitive Edition today. Great game. Having played Rise first, I can see how they improved upon the first one, but I still very much like it. I have Shadow that I'll get around to eventually. Also beat the storyline mode of Injustice 2 today. Went back to Uncharted Lost Legacy, which I'm probably about halfway done with.

The Last of Us 2 is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday for me, so hopefully I'll beat Lost Legacy by then.
    Should be picking up Last Of Us 2 Friday night from my local Best Buy. Gonna dive in deep Friday and Saturday! So far I have avoided spoilers.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    same here! I won't even watch reviews that are "spoiler free" .

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    So I played the last of us for the second play through-this time I played on medium and The first time was on hard, to get ready for tomorrow and notice how much better the game was on hard mode. The AI was Fantastic and it wasn't too challenging it was just a better experience. Anyone else going to play the last of 2 on hard mode ?
    Last edited by Rdm; 06-18-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    About 4.5 hours into The Last Of Us 2. And without including any spoilers (because I don’t know how to black them out) I can say even with the way the story is going and some of the major events that have happened already, I’m all about the game. It’s beautiful.

For some reason, this is the first game that I realized I had to switch my HDMI port into port one to receive actual 4K. I’ve played a lot of other games - Doom Eternal, Death Stranding (looked beautiful) but for some reason as soon as I started playing TLOU2, I knew something was off and figured out I had to switch my port to get the full HDR look. Wonder why it was specifically this game that made me do it? Death stranding and Doom looked great and I didn’t even think of it with them.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    (because I don’t know how to black them out)
    open bracket SPOILER close bracket
    blah blah blah
    open bracket /SPOILER close bracket

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    open bracket SPOILER close bracket
    blah blah blah
    open bracket /SPOILER close bracket
    Spoiler:

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone played Silent Hill 2 or Evil Within? Looking for something to get into and these two seem interesting.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Anyone played Silent Hill 2 or Evil Within? Looking for something to get into and these two seem interesting.
    Silent Hill 2 is far superior, but I really enjoyed The Evil Within. Never played the sequel, but the first had me locked in as soon as I started pretty much.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Silent Hill 2 is in my all time games top 10, never played the Evil Within. Only thing with SH2 though is that I didn’t much like what they did with the HD remaster, I seem to remember they took out a lot of the fog and it became less atmospheric

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    About 12 hours into Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I know that is slow as hell but I have no idea what I'm doing in the game still. I'm having a lot of fun though since I got the bat and mist forms. It's exciting to discover the hidden areas of the maps. I did accidentally run into Richter and had to fight him - died right after he turned into his monster form. Said "nope, I'll do that later on". I believe I am pretty close to beating the game though. Unless the reverse castle is mandatory.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    hehehehe...the reverse castle is where the REAL fun begins. glad you're enjoying it! such an awesome game. just wait until you level up your mist and bat forms. the familiars are also fun. you'll need one of them to actually unlock certain parts of the map

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    hehehehe...the reverse castle is where the REAL fun begins. glad you're enjoying it! such an awesome game. just wait until you level up your mist and bat forms. the familiars are also fun. you'll need one of them to actually unlock certain parts of the map
    Yeah I can't wait to unlock the reverse castle. I've been watching videos of this game and it keeps getting me excited to play it more. I feel like it's becoming one of my favorite games of all time. I had a boss fight Succubus today after venturing off into a hidden area. I love that I keep finding secrets like this.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    yeah, reverse castle is easily a third of the game and is pretty much only "skippable" if you don't want to really finish the game

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    there's tons of great videos to check out. some will give you hints on the different types of weapons/armor combos, some will give you hints about your familiars etc. it's certainly one of the top 3 favorite games of all time. when I got a PS4 a couple months ago, it was the first game I got on it. heck, after the Last of Us 2, I may even play Castlevania again now thanks to this thread!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finisshed The Pokemon Sword and Sheild DLC (got a couple of new Shiny's to! Mimikyu and Sobble!), Jedi Fallen Order and Kill La Kill IF and still have to play River City Girls, Borderlands 3, Akibas Beat, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sonic Forces and Prey.

...so i won't be finishing ANY of those because i just bought Persona 5 Royle!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'm still hooked on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I've been done with the main story for a while but trying to get 100% now. I'm up to 89%, so close!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    i just bought Persona 5 Royle!
    I don't quite understand what the difference is between this and a "game of the year" edition of something... it seems a little strange to be asking such a high price for it