Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Thats the reason and excuse everyone always gives for buying this trash. Still though, you buy and play FIFA every year. Is it worth the money to buy 21 when 20 exists (or Legacy or whatever the fuck they were calling it)? Aside roster changes and future server closures what’s the point? Nothing changes whatsoever. I bought WWE 2K for a few years recently and again, it’s the same shit with roster changes. Nothing is different with the core gameplay.

As long as people like you keep buying them for that reason you stated and idiots keep blowing money in Ultimate Team they’re gonna keep doing it. I detest sports games mostly but people deserve better than what you shell out money for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I can't fault EA for doing what they do when idiots do UT pack opening videos on Youtube and people such as yourself reluctantly buy it even though you know the effort is low and the game is dogshit. That's why Madden makes BILLIONS every year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I’m not wrong. Of course there’s low effort because people will buy it anyways. I see EA’s reasoning.

As for my 2K statement I only ever bought 3 in the past decade and one was bargain bin pricing. I’m not buying them for awhile after 20.