Page 83 of 127 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my friend has been bringing his laptop over recently so we can play Injustice (he has it for steam), and my wife and i have had so much fun with it that we bought it on the WiiU virtual console. it's hilarious to me how good my wife is at it. last night we spent a while playing with our friend/roommate jon, and sarah DOMINATED both of us. it was so fun!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ...still thinking about INSIDE (sorry doblepost, heh), why they helped me at one point, were they watching ME there? What happened here? How could I breathe underwater suddenly, and how could water behave like that? And the most amazing moment at the end, is it really over...? I've seen this scenery before, does it mean, oh man... where am I, who am I? :-) Actually some similar thoughts to our current Add Violence dreams and waking up or what the hell is going on. And in some strange ways, it reminds me of another beautiful game, JOURNEY. Except that one was bright, warm (OK not all the time), hopeful. I'll definitely play this again.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    ...still thinking about INSIDE (sorry doblepost, heh), why they helped me at one point, were they watching ME there? What happened here? How could I breathe underwater suddenly, and how could water behave like that? And the most amazing moment at the end, is it really over...? I've seen this scenery before, does it mean, oh man... where am I, who am I? :-) Actually some similar thoughts to our current Add Violence dreams and waking up or what the hell is going on. And in some strange ways, it reminds me of another beautiful game, JOURNEY. Except that one was bright, warm (OK not all the time), hopeful. I'll definitely play this again.
    I absolutely LOVED Journey...this post makes me want to check out Inside now.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    For any JRPG fans here i bought Trails of Cold Steel I and II on the PSN (they're both 85-90% off!) and it's actually really good. In the first few hours the writing has me on board with most of the cast already...and i don't even know where the story's going yet!
    I'll be sure to complete them over next week as i'm off to watch AGDQ...yes i don't have much of a life lol.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I can't find a new RPG to play, so I'm jumping around currently:

Cho Ren Sha 68K
    Cuphead (PC; keyboard-only challenge)
    Diablo III (The Darkening of Tristram event)
    Ikaruga
    Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005; Multiplayer support was restored last October)
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Jedi Consular)

I would love to play Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA if it comes out this year on PC.
    Last edited by Jon; 01-06-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Doing a replay on Half-Life 2, ahh this game is just so damn good.

I've just got to Highway 17 and am enjoying a cruise along the coast.

HL3 when?

Mostly kidding. ugh... well it's doubtful a follow up would ever top this anyways and pretty much all of the old people that worked on the Half-Life games are no longer at Valve. Sad state of affairs.

Oh well, onward to Nova Prospekt!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Revisiting Diablo 3 now that the Nercromancer DLC is out and i absolutely love this class. A little over powered, but still enough of a challenge to make the game enjoyable.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A ton of sfv. Ready for arcade edition.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I don't get diablo at all but was never into www so i guess i don't get the mechanics plus blizzard totally screwed me over after the last patch on star carft II choosing campaign ask me to load i had finished mobious and push me alt he way back to welcome to the jungle contacted support no help
    -Louie

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Im currently maining two games. Friday the 13th( its ok not great, but i love the franchise so I guess its it fits the quality) and PUBG. I sprinkle some Jedi Academy in there once in a while. Also some Fire Pro Wrestling World

Once Dragonball Fighter Z releases, its all that from there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    FF14, Fortnite and some Horizon (got it as a Christmas gift)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
    Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony
    Mushihimesama Matsuri
    Touhou Project 13 ~ Ten Desires

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sfv and the dragon ball beta.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    I'm playing Ocarina of Time for the first time, and good god I can't believe how bad ass it is.
    I didn't like the jump to 3D in general in the late 90s and have remained mostly a retro gamer.
    But dear lord, this game is amazing. I still think of it as "the new one," hahaha.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Bought Mother Russia Bleeds on PS4 for $4.99 during a flash sale.

It's a slick 2D pixel art beat'em up, pretty fun and challenging. I always loved these kind of games like Double Dragon, Final Fight or Streets of Rage. It's a damn good genre!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Killin' zombies in Codename CURE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Siep, a mighty 961 blood gnome!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
    Siep, a mighty 961 blood gnome!
    False advertisement! You're 962!

I just renewed my subscription last Thursday. I missed Tomb and the latest raid so I'm playing catch up. I'm guessing by your M+15 runs that you have a regular group you play with; that's really all you need these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    False advertisement! You're 962!

I just renewed my subscription last Thursday. I missed Tomb and the latest raid so I'm playing catch up. I'm guessing by your M+15 runs that you have a regular group you play with; that's really all you need these days.
    974/975 now, depending on what I am doing. Not sure if you are still playing and if you are on an EU server but hit me up if you want to do stuff: Miep#2820

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Been toying with the idea of getting a PS4 with either Nioh, Bloodborne, or Dark Souls III. Any recommendations on which one would be best to go with? Loved both Demon’s and Dark Souls on PS3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post
    Been toying with the idea of getting a PS4 with either Nioh, Bloodborne, or Dark Souls III. Any recommendations on which one would be best to go with? Loved both Demon’s and Dark Souls on PS3.
    Bloodborne hands down...then DS3 or Nioh (I liked both but not as much as Bloodborne).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I recently got back into playing the Witcher 3, I don't remember why I got out of it at first either. Since I've started playing it again I've played it for a week non-stop. It's probably my favorite game ever now. It's crazy how there is so much depth in this game. I'm really looking forward to getting the expansion passes. Ugh...so good.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

cleaned up our guest room and completely re-arranged everything now that our friend jon moved out and bought our extra bed. turned it into a gaming & exercise room. really lucky that the CRT has component video, since the ps2, wii, & blu-ray player will be connected as such (need to grab an input switch). the NES, SNES, N64, & gamecube will all be on composite a/v (also need to grab an input switch for those).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post

cleaned up our guest room and completely re-arranged everything now that our friend jon moved out and bought our extra bed. turned it into a gaming & exercise room. really lucky that the CRT has component video, since the ps2, wii, & blu-ray player will be connected as such (need to grab an input switch). the NES, SNES, N64, & gamecube will all be on composite a/v (also need to grab an input switch for those).
    Nice choice, Super Metroid is one of the best games ever made.

You should look into getting a SCART cable for the SNES, I have one for mine along with a box that converts the signal to component and on CRTs it looks UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE. Best investment for a video game console ive ever made.

Speaking of best games ever, ive been playing Borderlands 2 again, having not really touched it since the first Destiny came out. What a rewarding game to play, i feel bad for forgetting how awesome it is!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The remaster of Shadow of the Colossus is the first thing I've put any real effort into.. downed the first three.
    It's stunning to look at, but at the same time, everything being so crisp actually makes the world feel quite small... maybe its just those first few Colossi.. anyway.. not the be too down on it.. It's still one of my fav games ever and it feels that little bit more friendly to play, I've always felt the controls were part of the experience (feel free to tut and call bullshit on that) so wrestling buttons as you cling to a giant stone fur beast is just that little bit more tactile. The camera does still freak out a bit, but really, its very good for what you are actually doing in the game. It also reminded me that The Last Guardian, janky tho it was, is still another fav from the last few years and I want to play it again, but alas.. time..

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I've been playing a shit ton of Axiom Verge, this game is amazing! I just got my snazzy new trenchcoat.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Lately I've been on a "bite-sized", story-oriented game run. Firewatch, Tacoma, and Asemblance, plus Soma, which is a lot longer of course. Soma reminds me of Moon reimagined as gritty horror. Great game though, easily in my top 10. And I'm back into Warframe pretty heavy again.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Lately I've been on a "bite-sized", story-oriented game run. Firewatch, Tacoma, and Asemblance, plus Soma, which is a lot longer of course. Soma reminds me of Moon reimagined as gritty horror. Great game though, easily in my top 10. And I'm back into Warframe pretty heavy again.
    I thought SOMA was amazing too.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm about half way through Trails of Cold Steel and i'm really impressed with how well written it is. All the characters are likeable, even the twats! And the battle system is pretty fun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Super Mario Odyssey is a charming delight. The character designs are super-creative and off the wall. I’m getting a psychedelic kick out of possessing bad guys and objects.