Page 72 of 129 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Finished up the story and the extra stuff I felt like doing in Mirror's Edge Catalyst. I liked the game well enough but was ready to be done with it, there was no fucking way I was going after the absurd amount of collectibles. Traded it in at Best Buy for $27.

Played the first two episodes of Tales from the Borderlands last night and I'm really loving it so far, all of the characters are good and it has a lot of the goofy Borderlands humor.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    A friend passed along to me an indie rpg called undertale. After playing a little bit, it’s cute.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Two games I have played recently:

Beyond Two Souls (PS4)- Nice looking game IDK how much better it was than the ps3 version but overall I liked the game maybe not as good as Heavy Rain but I enjoyed it a lot. The jumping around of the story was ok would love to replay in chronological order to see if that changes it up or make it feel different might try doing that sometime in the future since the remastered version allows that. There were a few chapters that it could have really done with out but like I said overall I enjoyed it...7.5 to maybe an upper 7/low 8 out of 10 for me.

NAB2K16- Played mostly the Career/Spike Lee Joint part of it only so far but man was that a terrible story and you barely got to do any playing....Could have been cool but it was really just whatever and pretty short. Thankfully you still get to play with your character beyond that so we will see how that goes.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Stepped back into Destiny. I have a 325 Hunter Guardian. Slowly climbing but I'm glad they made the Prison of Elders relevant again since I never really played it when it was relevant as I didn't buy House of Wolves upon release.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I tried playing it again but had zero idea on what to do.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I tried playing it again but had zero idea on what to do.
    As far as?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I did all of the taken king stuff. A lot of leftover quests that I had no real desire in doing. Not sure if I had to or not. Got a few new ones, but i'm not sure if those were needed, or just side stuff. I really felt lost going back into it. Ended up wandering off again because of it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Inside, never has a game done that to me before, game of the year. Play it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Inside, never has a game done that to me before, game of the year. Play it.
    I would if I could. Xbox exclusive, right? Maybe it'll cross over some day. Overwatch just released a huge patch with a new character that everyone wants to play at once. So i'm kinda all about that, atm. Bits of Street Fighter and Guilty Gear inbetween.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Currently playing through Pokemon Black on an emulator right now. I haven't played a full pokemon game since the third generation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished The Evil Within for the first time. Being a big fan of survival horror I really enjoyed this game. The story wasn't the greatest and the main character had the personality of a brick but the gameplay made up for it completely. Finished it in about 21 hours on survival mode with 121 deaths. Hoping for a sequel.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Just finished The Evil Within for the first time. Being a big fan of survival horror I really enjoyed this game. The story wasn't the greatest and the main character had the personality of a brick but the gameplay made up for it completely. Finished it in about 21 hours on survival mode with 121 deaths. Hoping for a sequel.
    I loved the game. I need to finish beating the DLC though.

I dug Sebastian even though he wasn't as complex and easy to stand beside in the story.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Saint's Row: Gat out of Hell is free for PS+ this month so I played it a bunch over the weekend. It's a lot of fun, makes me want to get the fourth game since I never played it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Saint's Row: Gat out of Hell is free for PS+ this month so I played it a bunch over the weekend. It's a lot of fun, makes me want to get the fourth game since I never played it.
    Saints Row 4 is hands down one of my favourite games of the last gen, I rinsed every last drop of it over a christmas holiday (including the Saint's Save Xmas DLC). It's a shonky mess, I conceed, but that means nothing when you are leaping buildings, stamping on cars and just having fun. Good times.

I went back to Bloodborne recently, still not done with my first playthrough, but still loving each minute I spend in Yarnham. Currently trying to beat some hunters in the Unseen Cathedral..

I also got my PS4 version of Hyper Light Drifter, which I kickstarted years ago. It was worth the wait. Great art, great music, tough but fair gameplay, but also an intriguing world that is fun to explore.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    Saints Row 4 is hands down one of my favourite games of the last gen, I rinsed every last drop of it over a christmas holiday (including the Saint's Save Xmas DLC). It's a shonky mess, I conceed, but that means nothing when you are leaping buildings, stamping on cars and just having fun. Good times.
    Nice, I had a ton of fun with the third game. Just finished grinding out the plat for Gat out of Hell yesterday so I'll definitely pick up IV sometime in the near future. Gotta give my brain some time to recover after grinding out hours of kills with different weapons.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Deus Ex: Mankind Devided. Holy crap I've waited so long for this game. I know the soundtrack will be amazing too. I'm buying it September 30th.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Deus Ex: Mankind Devided. Holy crap I've waited so long for this game. I know the soundtrack will be amazing too. I'm buying it September 30th.
    Agreed. This game improves on everything that HR delivered on. Loving it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I really loved this game. I think the game play was better in this game than the last, the augmentations were bad ass. At the end of the game, I did feel like an overpowered bad ass too. I got the best ending in the game too btw. I also did 95% of the side-missions to. The music was just as great as Human Revolution. All in all, I liked this one more in every way. I can't wait to see how Adam's story ends. I need to play the first one so I can see how they're connected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Battlefield 1 Beta Xbone. That K bullet sometimes hits the vehicle just right. Very satisfying.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Trying to play GTA Online again but it seems people just want to run around and kill one another instead of helping a guy out and finish off the Rashkovsky mission

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    ^which is basically why I hate almost all online multiplayer games

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient View Post
    Battlefield 1 Beta Xbone. That K bullet sometimes hits the vehicle just right. Very satisfying.
    The beta is pretty cool. The only battlefield experience I have is like 5 minutes or so of BF3, so this is nice.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Trying to play GTA Online again but it seems people just want to run around and kill one another instead of helping a guy out and finish off the Rashkovsky mission
    What system you on? I haven't played in a long time, so I'll be rusty, but I can try to help you out.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    What system you on? I haven't played in a long time, so I'll be rusty, but I can try to help you out.
    I am on XBox One. Gamertag is on my profile.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    I am on XBox One. Gamertag is on my profile.

Ah, sorry, my fiance has xBox One but I only have GTAV for PS4.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I have at least 2 physical copies of the original Splinter Cell for PC but since I've just moved all that stuff is still packed and well i was itching to play and what timing it was that Ubisoft was giving the digital version away for free, i claimed it and have since installed it and started playing again. I have missed this game, having lots of fun playing again, I'm sure by the time i finish it I'll have prob tracked down my copies of Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory.. then I'll load those up as well. ^_^

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm still playing (and enjoying!) No Man's Sky. It's just a really nice chill experience.
    I also picked up Dear Esther on the PS4 as it has commentary etc and that was great to go back to, its been a good few years since I first played it and it really holds up, both graphically and narratively. Simple but effective.
    I also picked up Devil Daggers on mac and it made me motion sick (win..) and then preordered (and I very rarely do that these days) the Rez Infinite limited edition (and vinyl..) because hell, Rez is one of my favourite games of all time and it looks stunnninnggg. Just wish I could afford a PSVR but I just moved house...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just picked up the Bioshock Collection, AHHH, the memories! I stayed up all night beating the first one while drinking a ton of coffe. Overall I think this is my favorite series besides. DMC, Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Journey is free on psn this month, and I also picked up watch dogs.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    just downloaded the Japanese version of Persona 5