Page 44 of 129 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    The GOTY edition is $40 on Steam, goes on sale for $30 pretty regularly.
    They had it for $20 last month, I think for a weekend sale.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Borderlands 2 consumed soooooo much of my time... great game, great characters, funny as shit throughout, with a few genuine "WTF!!!!" moments scattered throughout. one of my favorite games of all time, hands down.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I got borderlands 2 goty on amazon uk for £10 a month or two ago. It was digital copy, a reseller, and advertised for mac but turned out to be a steam key. Works on mac and windows. I was surprised.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Just watched the teaser trailer for Titanfall and I now find the need to go buy an XBOX One

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Just watched the teaser trailer for Titanfall and I now find the need to go buy an XBOX One
    I just saw a tv spot tonight. My buddy texted me the other night and said it was awesome. I bought a PS4 at launch because inFamous was coming, planned on eventually getting an Xbox one but now I'm buying a house so can't justify that expense. Definitely gonna plan a visit to his place so I can play Titanfall

I finally played more of Resogun today, it's a lot of fun. The difficulty spike in the last level is ridiculous though

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    If I were you, I would just build a PC. You can buy parts that are twice as powerful as the Xbone's, but still maintain the same price.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'll probably be waiting a long time before getting an xbox. Aside from Titanfall and whatever Remedy throws our way, I'm not very interested, nor could I really afford it atm.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

So far, I'm not having as much fun as with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy... It's the control system (playing on PC) and the "HOLY SHIT, boss battle, hit *space* a shitload of times, NOW!!"

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

So far, I'm not having as much fun as with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy... It's the control system (playing on PC) and the "HOLY SHIT, boss battle, hit *space* a shitload of times, NOW!!"
    TFU games definitely have nothing on the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series that's for sure but for what they are i did enjoy their stories.

It's a shame that second game was so short, it really felt like just a DLC campaign.... i think i must have finished it in 2 or 3 hours... really poor and it also had a few pointless moments shoehorned in too like the whole Boba Fett and Yoda bits, ugh..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm going to start replaying Crysis 2. I love this game, just never have finished it. The soundtrack is great too, I think. Also Dat gameplay, dehm graphics.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    I'm going to start replaying Crysis 2. I love this game, just never have finished it. The soundtrack is great too, I think. Also Dat gameplay, dehm graphics.
    I know I'll get shit for this but...I LOVED it on the 360. Graphics were insane, gameplay was tight, fun and intense and the multiplayer was fantastic. Even on 360.

Right now, I can't get enough of South Park: The Stick of Truth. My God, this game is incredible.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've started Fallout 3. Lord help me. I've sunk 200+ hours into Skyrim before beating it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    I've started Fallout 3. Lord help me. I've sunk 200+ hours into Skyrim before beating it.
    I spent probably 400 on fallout 3 including all the dlc.,, enjoy the game. Its one of the best for the last 'gen'.

Rite now im playing Ground Zeros, Call of Duty WaW and Black Ops 2, and Civilization Revolution.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    TFU games definitely have nothing on the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series that's for sure but for what they are i did enjoy their stories.

It's a shame that second game was so short, it really felt like just a DLC campaign.... i think i must have finished it in 2 or 3 hours... really poor and it also had a few pointless moments shoehorned in too like the whole Boba Fett and Yoda bits, ugh..
    Yeah, just finished it, very short... I disliked the boss battles, I've never liked that whole button-mashing "hit the A key and the right mouse button now TOO LATE!" playing style. Story was alright, some good cinematics, weirdly proportioned Force powers. It's like "Okay, you can grab that guy, but only if he's close enough" and then later on "Oh, just hit the Force throw key a lot to move that giant chunk of Star Destroyer out of orbit, no biggie".

Oh, and BOOOO on that targeting system.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

After much contemplation and with it being on sale, I got it.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Yeah, just finished it, very short... I disliked the boss battles, I've never liked that whole button-mashing "hit the A key and the right mouse button now TOO LATE!" playing style. Story was alright, some good cinematics, weirdly proportioned Force powers. It's like "Okay, you can grab that guy, but only if he's close enough" and then later on "Oh, just hit the Force throw key a lot to move that giant chunk of Star Destroyer out of orbit, no biggie".

Oh, and BOOOO on that targeting system.
    I love the forve unleashed games, in spite of their few flaws. The first one even had a decent story! The second one was atrocious. Darth Vader gets arrested in the end? Uh... Ok...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Just finished a quick game of Civ... It definitely didn't feel like 7 hours, but damn, it's 6:30am :/

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    Just finished a quick game of Civ... It definitely didn't feel like 7 hours, but damn, it's 6:30am :/
    Sweet which civ

Contemplating starting either 3 or 4. I love civ rev and alpha centauri.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Sweet which civ

Contemplating starting either 3 or 4. I love civ rev and alpha centauri.
    5, Gods & Kings. Gonna pick up the Brave New World DLC soon, I've heard it makes a few really cool changes.

*edit* got mods working, which I thought wasn't doable with the Mac version of this game. First thing I did was domination win as Canada :P
    Last edited by ibanez33; 03-29-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tried an occulus rift today. It made me violently ill. I was playing a racing game at dave and busters... Hardly the best circumstance but ive been sold even harder against it.

Ill give it another shot a different time i guess.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Stupid simple fun.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Never played an Infamous game before, but I'm liking Second Son so far.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Picked up L.A. Noire for 15 bucks yesterday. The facial animations are amazing (Rockstar seemed to always get that right even on older games). The flow is real choppy at the start, I guess to get you familiar with the game mechanics before the full story kicks in. But it feels great so far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    Picked up L.A. Noire for 15 bucks yesterday. The facial animations are amazing (Rockstar seemed to always get that right even on older games). The flow is real choppy at the start, I guess to get you familiar with the game mechanics before the full story kicks in. But it feels great so far.
    The facial animations are from Team Bondi, which are amazing. I don't think that studio exists anymore though. Which is a shame because I would love another game.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    The facial animations are from Team Bondi, which are amazing. I don't think that studio exists anymore though. Which is a shame because I would love another game.
    Yeah, they went under after Rockstar and them got into a dispute. The game sold modestly, it was reviewed terribly and I felt it was an incredibly unique game. I loved playing it.

However, seeing Cole Phelps I think nothing more than Ken on Mad Men.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Yeah, they went under after Rockstar and them got into a dispute. The game sold modestly, it was reviewed terribly and I felt it was an incredibly unique game. I loved playing it.

However, seeing Cole Phelps I think nothing more than Ken on Mad Men
    It was LA Noire that got me to finally check out Mad Men. So it's kind of the opposite effect for me. When I see him, he'll always be Cole Phelps. Easily one of my favorite games of all time. Very underrated.
    Last edited by Piko; 04-03-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Got the plat for inFamous Second Son yesterday. Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with how short that game was. It was a lot of fun to play, there just wasn't a whole lot to do.

Now I can get back to Assassin's Creed IV

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So after months of putting it off, I'm going to be finishing/playing Dead Rising 3. Greatest part of it is, the point credits I've been owed on Xbox Live Rewards for about 4 months has gone through and racked up a total of $15.00. Toss ontop of that $10.00 in Gamestop credit and I can get the season pass for it. Late April (next week) and May will be a grand time for zombie butchering.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The occasional attempt at a speed run in Ground Zeroes, which I almost managed until everything fell apart in the end... I wasn't happy, heh.