Page 16 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished episode 5 of telltale's The Walking Dead. Daaaammn.....never would've thought I'd get so emotionally invested the way I did. Awesome game, can't wait for season 2!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Just finished episode 5 of telltale's The Walking Dead. Daaaammn.....never would've thought I'd get so emotionally invested the way I did. Awesome game, can't wait for season 2!
    It really is an amazing game, and it blows away arguments that claim that video games aren't art. My only complaint is that when you try to play through it again, it's really tiresome in some spots. Chapters 2 and 5 really do win though.

I finally finished (got the platinum trophy) for Ragnarok Odyssey. Overall, I'd say that despite its weaker segments (and the god awful frustrating boss battle that is Surt), the game is pretty awesome. If anyone out there likes multiplayer action RPGs, especially of the Monster Hunter variety, I'd recommend it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Anyone have this here? Looking for some sparring ETS matches.

I main with Anna/Nina Williams and with Jaycee (Julia Chang)/Michelle Chang.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Anyone have this here? Looking for some sparring ETS matches.

I main with Anna/Nina Williams and with Jaycee (Julia Chang)/Michelle Chang.
    My sweet jesus thats one hell of a game. Probably my favourite fighting game ever made. Sadly I have it for PS3 so I'm out. I've been maining Yoshimitsu through all the Tekkens right up untill Tekken Tag 2. Now I try and main Kunimitsu, Dr.B, Ogre, Steve, and Yoshimitsu. Only characters I really don't like playing are Kuma/Panda. Everyone else I have a blast with.

I'm currently playing a shit ton of PS1 games I just bough through the PSN. Mostly Legend of Mana. Never played it before now. Amazing designs and classic Squaresoft feel to it. The fighting seems a bit dated but just the designs and characters alone make it worthwhile

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnoorum View Post
    My sweet jesus thats one hell of a game. Probably my favourite fighting game ever made. Sadly I have it for PS3 so I'm out. I've been maining Yoshimitsu through all the Tekkens right up untill Tekken Tag 2. Now I try and main Kunimitsu, Dr.B, Ogre, Steve, and Yoshimitsu. Only characters I really don't like playing are Kuma/Panda. Everyone else I have a blast with.

I'm currently playing a shit ton of PS1 games I just bough through the PSN. Mostly Legend of Mana. Never played it before now. Amazing designs and classic Squaresoft feel to it. The fighting seems a bit dated but just the designs and characters alone make it worthwhile
    Yoshimitsu has always been my favorite Tekken character. I remember kicking my brothers ass with Yoshimitsu when we were younger.

It's a shame that PSN doesn't have Tekken 3 in their PS1 classic section, but they have the first Tekken, which imo, sucks.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah! Definitely one of my Favorite games this year. I've played Tekken ever since 1998 when Tekken 3 came out and this game is a blast. I may not even win 1/3rd of the matches I play online but I still have a riot with it. Proves I'm still a huge fighting game fan..haha.

I also am pretty skilled with Kunimitsu, Bryan, Jin and Kazuya.

This may sound like a waste but I've been waiting for a price drop so I can get a copy for my Ps3. If you want to play or fight me ever I do have Tekken 6 on PS3. Shoot a line,

PSN: Nick-Sixx

Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Yoshimitsu has always been my favorite Tekken character. I remember kicking my brothers ass with Yoshimitsu when we were younger.

It's a shame that PSN doesn't have Tekken 3 in their PS1 classic section, but they have the first Tekken, which imo, sucks.
    I know. I almost bought 2 for my Vita this weekend but I was like eh....

Instead, I whipped out my old PS1 games and I still have Tekken 3 with the case and manual intact. I've been playing through it this past weekend for fun. Last unlocked Heihachi today, lots to go.

I'm so so so so so pissed that Tekken Ball is only on the Wii U version of Tag 2. Disappointing that the console that hasn't had a single Tekken title at all until now gets one of the best mini-game modes ever.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: What are you playing?

Running through Red Dead Redemption. Never finished it. And figured it'd not be such a bad idea to finish since GTAV is almost around the corner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @nemesiswontdie If I remember right, Tekken 5 has the arcade versions of Tekken 1, 2, and 3 included in it. A good alternative if you own a PS2. From all the games I've had with Yoshimtsu, I should be far better than I am. He's one complex SOB. Getting alright with Kunimitsu however. Absolutely love her style.

@Space Suicide Awesome sauce. I own 6 on the PS3 aswell so just give me a message whenever you want a game.

PSN: Shnoorum
    Last edited by Shnoorum; 12-04-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: I suck at @ tagging people

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Devil May Cry demo really is pretty good. The series needed that shakeup, I guess.

Anyone feel like playing Black Ops 2 on the PS3? Add me on PSN: FernandoDante13

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    The Devil May Cry demo really is pretty good. The series needed that shakeup, I guess.
    Definitely going to be a day one purchase from me.

After peer pressure I bought the game I bashed the marketing campaign for on the last page

Hopefully it's awesome like I hope/know it should be.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I am also playing far cry 3 and it is awesome. Its pretty much like skyrim except istead of dragons it has bros, instead of magic it has copious drug use, and instead of glitches it has dubstep.

You wouldnt think these things would add up to something i care about but for some reason its kind of perfect.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    I am also playing far cry 3 and it is awesome. Its pretty much like skyrim except istead of dragons it has bros, instead of magic it has copious drug use, and instead of glitches it has dubstep.

You wouldnt think these things would add up to something i care about but for some reason its kind of perfect.
    I'm loving it as well. I don't understand the Skyrim comparisons but it's one hell of a game, Far Cry 3 that is.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I missed all the tekken talk. I have it for ps3 if anyone wants to play.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Only got Tekken 6.

Nick-Sixx

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm thinking of getting Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3.

However, I heard ME1 isn't that good, so I might as well save a few bucks and get 2 & 3 used. Can anyone tell me whether ME1 is really essential, please?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    I'm thinking of getting Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3.

However, I heard ME1 isn't that good, so I might as well save a few bucks and get 2 & 3 used. Can anyone tell me whether ME1 is really essential, please?
    Mass Effect has my favorite villain of the series (Saren) and an incredible storyline. I recommend it highly. People say it isn't good because of when it was made and the time shows. It's a 2007 game, of course it's not that polished in 2012.

The only gripes from me are the random loading times when you're in the middle of battle/walking and the rather terrible aim for every class outside of the Soldier one.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Mass Effect has my favorite villain of the series (Saren) and an incredible storyline. I recommend it highly. People say it isn't good because of when it was made and the time shows. It's a 2007 game, of course it's not that polished in 2012.

The only gripes from me are the random loading times when you're in the middle of battle/walking and the rather terrible aim for every class outside of the Soldier one.
    I guess I'll save up a little and grab the trilogy then. And go soldier. Thanks.

Anyone tried that GTA: San Andreas on the PS3 yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This came out ten years ago today. Fuck. Time to replay it. Such a wonderful game.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Busted out a little something to get me through finals week. Fucking LOVED this game. Still do.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: What are you playing?

Downloaded it off PSN a little while back. Haven't really played it, unfortunately. Probably picking up San Andreas tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Is valkyrie profile pn psn?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Got it today. Great Third-Person Shooter. Shame multiplayer is a messy lagfest with no redeeming qualities and thankfully no achievements. Single player game only, for sure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I gots me 6 and Tag 2. Message me if you ever want a game

PSN: Shnoorum

@Alrea I picked up a bunch of awesome PS1 games on the American PSN that never got released here. I moved from America just as Legend of Dragoon was released and picked it up a little while ago. Everyone goes on about how brilliant it is, I really need to get around to playing it.

After the announcement of Dark Souls 2 I'm finally getting round to completing 1. Desimating my way through the main story as a pyromancer but I've hit a severe wall in the Abyss DLC. Goddamn bosses are so damned hard, pyromancy barely dents them. Adoring it all the same regardless of the millions of deaths. One of the best games ever made in my opinion
    Last edited by Shnoorum; 12-14-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Grammar nazi'ing my intitial reason for editing which was edited to begin with for grammar nazi reasons

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The latest unofficial patch restores a level the developers never finished, and seeing how it's one of my favourite games of all time, I'm more than happy to revisit.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    X-COM: Enemy Unknown. I'm on the alien base mission and FUCK it is hard. But this game is so much fun!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exilajei View Post

The latest unofficial patch restores a level the developers never finished, and seeing how it's one of my favourite games of all time, I'm more than happy to revisit.
    awesome! I'll have to dig my copy out soon, I love vampire, even if it was a buggy mess.

i just beat Okami Hd, so very goof. Started a new game+ to mop up a couple of trophies I missed, which is a rare thing for me to do

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I want Okami HD but it's so much money for download only and I'm broke at the moment, agh!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I want Okami HD but it's so much money for download only and I'm broke at the moment, agh!
    My problem isn't the price but the memory. It's about 6GB if I remember correctly. They need a disc version

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    My problem isn't the price but the memory. It's about 6GB if I remember correctly. They need a disc version
    Damn, agreed. That's high.

They do, in Asian countries. Imports wouldn't work I don't think.