Thread: What's the shortest and closest distance you have traveled to see Nine Inch Nails?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Heh, I never did post in the other thread 'cause my longest was just 4 hours or so (Madison, WI -> Minneapolis, MN), which hardly even registers compared to many other folks. Madison's definitely a secondary market (even tertiary, possibly, given the proximity of Milwaukee), but NIN's been here a couple of times, once while I was living here, in late 2005 during the With Teeth touring cycle. Looks like it was still about an 11 mile drive to where we parked, from my house, since I actually live rather out of the way up on the north side, and there's all these lakes very inconsiderately placed all over the place which require driving around. Still, was awesome not having to go to Chicago for once!

I suppose I could technically claim that my travel to the second Chicago Wave Goodbye show at the Aragon was just a ten minute walk, since I was staying with a conveniently-located friend for those few days, but that's only if you ignore the previous days' driving.
    Last edited by xolotl; 12-09-2018 at 04:41 PM.