Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1833

Thread: Puscifer

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/puscifer/status/1313888263090839552

Apocalyptical, super single 7" cloud clear vinyl on sale on the next Record Store Day. I despise going out on Black Friday. But, I have to have one.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Backed with Rocket Man. Is Rocket Man the title they’re going with now? I always thought Maynard called his version Rocket Mantastic.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Backed with Rocket Man. Is Rocket Man the title they’re going with now? I always thought Maynard called his version Rocket Mantastic.
    The version that was playing on the Puscifer site ages ago was labeled "Rocket Mann final mixxxxxx 4_01"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The iTunes Store has had it listed as "Rocket Man" for as long as I can remember. Is it listed as "Rocket Mantastic" on a setlist or something? The file names on the Puscifer web player were always a bit funny.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if pre-ordered vinyl comes with a release day digital download? I've bought the vinyl and I'd really like a high res digital version of the album as well. The Puscifer site does not state that the vinyl comes with a digital download and does not have a separate digital version as a preorder option. I'll buy the CD if that's the only way to get a better than mp3 version, but I'm surprised I can't easily find a way to pre-order a high res digital copy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The version that was playing on the Puscifer site ages ago was labeled "Rocket Mann final mixxxxxx 4_01"

I think Rocket Mantastic was what Maynard called it in an interview or something once, because that's what he and Drozd called it while working on it. A radio DJ repeated it when they played the song and it stuck from there. Same reason it's commonly thought to be a Puscifer track when it's actually a "Steven Drozd feat. Maynard James Keenan of Puscifer" track. Sort of unofficially official. On any official release it's always been labeled "Rocket Man."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It's super soft, comfy, smells good, appears to be great quality (zippers etc.). So I tried it on and it fits (maybe a bit snug in the chest but that's typical for a female wearing this style). So now I've packed it back up in the box and put it in the closet and will look at it every day thinking I should just wear it, until one day I'll get over the fear of harming it and do just that.

Edit: The arm band was supposed to be white. It's not. I still love it though.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sinspots; 10-08-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    I think Rocket Mantastic was what Maynard called it in an interview or something once, because that's what he and Drozd called it while working on it. A radio DJ repeated it when they played the song and it stuck from there. Same reason it's commonly thought to be a Puscifer track when it's actually a "Steven Drozd feat. Maynard James Keenan of Puscifer" track. Sort of unofficially official. On any official release it's always been labeled "Rocket Man."
    Decent amount of Mantastic scrobbles: https://www.last.fm/music/Puscifer/_/Rocket+Mantastic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So, so far, there's black vinyl, Merch Collective exclusive gold vinyl (sold out), Caduceus exclusive gold/red wine vinyl (sold out), Revolver exclusive translucent tri-color clear blend vinyl (500 sold out), FYE exclusive copper vinyl and Puscifer.com exclusive mystery color vinyl (500 + 250 signed sold out).
    Add to the list: Rough Trade exclusive clear vinyl (300)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    https://pusciferlive.com/

I want the signed poster---I wish I could get it WITHOUT a tshirt or ANOTHER version of the album (as I already have some of those other versions ordered....). Note the livestream on 10/30.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Decent amount of Mantastic scrobbles: https://www.last.fm/music/Puscifer/_/Rocket+Mantastic
    That's probably only originating from scrobbles relating to this video though:

Official track title from Apple Music is "Rocket Man" and the artist is "Steven Drozd & Maynard J Keenan" - I guess my question is if this 7" pressing is indeed the same recording.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    https://pusciferlive.com/

I want the signed poster---I wish I could get it WITHOUT a tshirt or ANOTHER version of the album (as I already have some of those other versions ordered....). Note the livestream on 10/30.
    That t-shirt is the only merchandising item (including album covers) that I've seen of them that does not have a cringe-worthy artwork...I will probably get a ticket to the live event.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Add to the list: Rough Trade exclusive clear vinyl (300)
    Aaaaand, another exclusive vinyl for the livestream event. That makes 8 vinyl variations. I'm gonna hazard a guess here and say it's not Maynard that's holding back the 10,000 Days and Fear Inoculum vinyl releases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm super bummed that I'll be working during the live stream. Hopefully someone out there will get a screen recording.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You can rewatch the livestream as many times as you want for 72 hours, so, if you miss it, you have three days to catch it before your ticket expires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NukaColada View Post
    I'm super bummed that I'll be working during the live stream. Hopefully someone out there will get a screen recording.
    I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of recordings out there after. Or maybe they'll do a digital / UHD/Blu-ray release. Would be a bit frustrating to those of us who buy the PPV.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuuuck the third band to decide to hold a livestream on that night at basically the same time...one of which I've already purchased a ticket for fml.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The performance is likely going to be pre-recorded. The livestream is basically just the “live” debut of the performance. Like mentioned above, you have 72 hours to watch it. Not sure why people are so bummed about the time it debuts.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Well aware. I just like seeing things live. I'm only superficially bummed. It's ok.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graz View Post
    The performance is likely going to be pre-recorded. The livestream is basically just the “live” debut of the performance. Like mentioned above, you have 72 hours to watch it. Not sure why people are so bummed about the time it debuts.
    This is in fact the case. I contacted both the venue and the production company. Best I can tell from their NDA toned responses. It's happening some time in the next couple weeks, but not on the 30th itself.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I really loved What Is Puscifer (nowhere to be found online these days sadly), so if this has any kind of similar vibe to that I will be all over it.

Looking forward to the experience of a enjoying a concert experience from home. I think they missed the boat by not including a download as part of the purchase price, I get that they don’t want it shared, but maybe it is something that could be a delayed unlock a couple months down the road?

Overall it should be a nice oasis in the dry desert that is live music lately, and an awesome way to promote the new record. Apocalyptical was pretty forgettable for me on first listen, but it’s grown on me quite a bit since. I wasn’t a huge fan of their last album, I mean it was decent but the one I probably listen to the least, so will be nice if it can capture a similar energy to say, Conditions of My Parole, aka mix of sarcastic and funny, with the poetic and serene beauty of the natural world, with a couple fuckin bangers. And I always love me some Carina Round.

An excuse to sit back, pour a nice glass of wine, and experience something new sonically and visually from Maynard is very welcome treat.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by valiantsteed View Post
    Looking forward to the experience of a enjoying a concert experience from home. I think they missed the boat by not including a download as part of the purchase price, I get that they don’t want it shared, but maybe it is something that could be a delayed unlock a couple months down the road?
    Screen capture software is cheap and easy to get these days, they aren't doing themselves any favors by blocking downloads.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Version #9 if my count is correct. https://puscifer.themerchcollective....tore-exclusive

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This is getting out of hand. As someone who has every Puscifer vinyl that's been released I am rolling my eyes at all these varients. I guess that's what happens when you finally release an album on a label

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    puscifer Pokémon

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    This is getting out of hand. As someone who has every Puscifer vinyl that's been released I am rolling my eyes at all these varients. I guess that's what happens when you finally release an album on a label
    Well let’s face it. They’re not gonna be recouping a lot of costs touring this year or (probably) next. At least not in the US, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Another Joe Rogan / MJK interview.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Unless I’m missing it, seems kind of short sighted not to have a simple main bundle of a ticket for the show and the album together maybe with one extra thing like a poster or T-shirt or whatever.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Well let’s be honest, most people preordered this album already for the most part. Even seeing one ticket and album press with it is surprising to me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Another Joe Rogan / MJK interview.
    I was kinda hoping MJK would beg off Joe Rogan since he’s been such a bigoted shitheel especially as of late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk