Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Puscifer

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    lil late bud
    Well, not everyone downloaded the leak I'm sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not diggin' the queen cover. Everything else is rad though. Seeing them live at the end of the month. I doubt he'll play the cover live, I'm hoping he won't. Nevertheless, I haven't been this excited for a tour in a long time!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Well, not everyone downloaded the leak I'm sure.

WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE!!!

Haha just kidding. I know. Just giving MAD a hard time.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Bohemian Rhapsody seems to be a pretty huge bone of contention on this board, lol. Personally, I love it. It's a straight cover, sure, but they're obviously having a lot of fun so I'll cut them some slack. OTOH, I can't get behind any of the remixes except the Dear Brother remix. The rest of the songs are solid.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So was the SONOIO remix of "Bohemian Rhapsody" cut from the tracklist for some strange reason?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Puscifer

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    So was the SONOIO remix of "Bohemian Rhapsody" cut from the tracklist for some strange reason?
    That is interesting. I see it isn't listed on Amazon Mp3 anymore but it was definitely on the leak. I'll have to do some more digging.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Latest post from Puscifer.com

Donkey Punch the Night 02/06/13: The new E.P. will be released on Feb 19th both digitally and in CD (Compact Disc) and Vinyl formats. No 8-Track or Cassette formats are being produced at this time, but be sure to check back often. Michael King, Flea Circus Films and Tim Cadiente, Barton Perreira, are working on films for Bohemian Rhapsody (Mike) and Breathe (Tim). BoRap will feature the world renowned and award winning performance artist Dina Martina. (Take a knee. Bow your head in reverence.) Track listing: 1 Bohemian Rhapsody-OG Mix, 2 Breathe, 3 Dear Brother, 4 Ball to the Wall, 5 Breathe-Drumcell Rework, 6 Dear Brother-Denton Rework, 7 Balls to the Wall-Silent Servant El Guapo Mix. Instructions on Donkey Punching the Night will not be included. But please note: We said Donkey Punch the NIGHT, not Donkey Punch your Mom, Dog, or Prostitute.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well there you go. I wonder why they cut it considering it is already out there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Maybe they realized that the Sonoio remix was not a remix at all? Come on now, Its like he just threw them a random track and they placed some vocal samples on it. Not a bad track but a TERRIBLE remix especially given the track they had to work with!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I liked the remix more than the actual cover. *shrug*

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Really hope he plays Dear Brother live here at the end of the month.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well we have the answer as to why the SONOIO rework isn't on the record.

So what makes this the "O.G. Mix"?
    I just wanted to make sure it was that particular approach was the original gangster mix. A nod to the original, O.G. We had another mix on there, but whoever owns the copyright to the song has a standard policy; they don't grant remixes on that song. We had done a remix but we had to pull it.

http://www.spin.com/articles/puscife...?fullsite=true

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Puscifer

And for good reason, it seems.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    think maybe Maynard's been hanging out with Tim and Eric.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    ^^^
    I like this song, but was not overly impressed, until I saw this. Great video. Thanks for posting.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    think maybe maynard's been hanging out with tim and eric.

lololololololol

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I called Amazon earlier in the day to complain about one of my Amazon Prime 2-Day Shipping orders taking 6 days now for delivery. So that means I got to hear a person whose first language obviously wasn't English say, "And which order has the problem, is it Donkey Punch The Night?" That made my frustration a little easier to handle.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    The video sucked. As did the cover (only heard for the first time).
    I'm happy for everyone who enjoyed it, guess this is just not my cup of tea.
    Looking forward for the rest of the EP tho.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    The video sucked. As did the cover (only heard for the first time).
    I'm happy for everyone who enjoyed it, guess this is just not my cup of tea.
    Looking forward for the rest of the EP tho.
    As much as I enjoy the BH cover, the rest of the EP is much better. It's understandable why they chose it as the first song to release a video for, but the others are all great.

(The EP is officially out as of yesterday, by the way.)

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Gotta admit I wasn't particularly a fan of original version too. Queen had a lot a of better songs.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    I called Amazon earlier in the day to complain about one of my Amazon Prime 2-Day Shipping orders taking 6 days now for delivery. So that means I got to hear a person whose first language obviously wasn't English say, "And which order has the problem, is it Donkey Punch The Night?" That made my frustration a little easier to handle.
    I ordered it from the Puscifer store (because I wanted some other stuff) and was amazed when I had it at 10 am on release day.

P.S. This story is great.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Dear Bother should be 2x longer. amazing song.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Weird, I've never had anything but people who were very clearly American when dealing with Amazon. But I think the accent would make the title better, so you got the right person for the job

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just got an email saying my order was finally shipped, but not expected to reach me until 4th of April. I honestly have no words..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I ordered it from the Puscifer store (because I wanted some other stuff) and was amazed when I had it at 10 am on release day.
    Where did you find it on the Puscifer store? That site is such a pain in the ass to navigate, I can't find it anywhere. I think I'll order it through them because apparently Amazon is out of copies for a few weeks.

EDIT: Never mind. It's half way down the page (for some reason) under "NEW!!!!"

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    So my hunt for a physical CD in NYC has begun.
    The store that last time ordered Conditions (Bleecker St Records) is not ordering Donkey. If you know a store that's selling it, please let me know.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Where did you find it on the Puscifer store? That site is such a pain in the ass to navigate, I can't find it anywhere. I think I'll order it through them because apparently Amazon is out of copies for a few weeks.

EDIT: Never mind. It's half way down the page (for some reason) under "NEW!!!!"
    If there's ONE place I hate shopping online, it's the Puscifer store. One of these days, I wanna make a trip and go by the real-live Puscifer store in AZ and stock up on stuff so I won't have to use that site for much again, heh.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Puscifer

Limited edition out of 500 / hand numbered vinyl release of "V is for...." - only available at Chochella

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Limited edition out of 500 / hand numbered vinyl release of "V is for...." - only available at Chochella
    I'll be sure to buy six copies

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    And post pics!