Thread: 2018.12.01 Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    This show was so. fucking. good!!! So happy I trekked down to Vegas to catch these. I was itching for some live NIN again, and this show was the perfect way to fill that craving!!

Finally chatted with a few ETS-ers after being a lurker for was feels like decades. @halo33 (is there a way to tag someone on Tapatalk?), I was the bearded Canadian dude you chatted with a few times, and had a beer at the bar on night 1 when we met Ilan. Shoot me a DM if you end up performing in Calgary! Would check it out!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    This show was so. fucking. good!!! So happy I trekked down to Vegas to catch these. I was itching for some live NIN again, and this show was the perfect way to fill that craving!!

Finally chatted with a few ETS-ers after being a lurker for was feels like decades. @halo33 (is there a way to tag someone on Tapatalk?), I was the bearded Canadian dude you chatted with a few times, and had a beer at the bar on night 1 when we met Ilan. Shoot me a DM if you end up performing in Calgary! Would check it out!
    Absolutely pleasure to meet and hang with you. Was a really great weekend for meeting a lot of good eggs. Really, great family.

#ninlaws

(And yes I’ll def keep ya posted!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk