^Man, that's some sick cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
Hawkeye #22 doesn't come out until June 10 now. This coming after it was delayed from 2014 to 2015, from February to April. This is a fucking travesty. Who the fuck is responsible for this? Is it Fraction? Aja? Is no one able to edit this fucking comic and publish it? Fuck, I'll take Fraction's fucking handwritten script at this point! I guarantee that no one cares about the end of Fraction's run at this point because it should have ended a year and a half ago. This is utter insanity. They'd better have a god damn unassailable reason for this horse shit.

I would also like to add that the sequel run to this, All-New Hawkeye, is THREE ISSUES IN. THREE ISSUES IN AND THE PREVIOUS RUN STILL IS NOT OVER.
As Orestes said, Marvel is "holding" the issue, i believe it also has to do with "Secret Wars" and the fact they wanted (most of) all ongoing Marvel series to "end" in June right before the crossover, yeah you know, typical Marvel/DC bullshit...

Speaking of Hawkeye, i just finished the first trade and i enjoyed it a lot, Fraction is not the greatest writer ever but he sure knows how to make a book entertaining and different (Bendis doesn't...).
I'll buy volume 2, next week, i hope the series stay as good as it started...