Thread: 2018.11.27 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    one dude looked like Bill Clinton. We called him drunk Bill Clinton all night.

Yeah the set was surprisingly disappointing. Maybe the worst of the tour.

Not that Dallas deserves anything more than that.

hopefully night 2 is better.
    The guy that pissed me off most looked like a combination of Jeff Daniels character from dumb & dumber and Barney from The Simpsons. He had a forest or olive green shirt on and would kneel periodically (in between thrashing on people) to hit off of I have no fucking clue?! He was on something other than alcohol that's for sure. My thing is, I totally get the pit, but there's an etiquette/code to that shit and certainly a difference between moshing in the center circle with other moshers and running up behind people who aren't in the center circle and slamming into them, swinging elbows and arms and even push punching people in the back. Tomorrow I would like to get a rail spot. I'll still get the surges from the crowd behind but nobody will knock me down or get ahead of me.

I know you're likely being facetious regarding Dallas, brah, but for 150 a show, merch, hotel and car rental.... I totally except more. There were some good bits (loved the Vinnie Paul story and yes... fuck Ted Cruz indeed lol. The venue was pretty damn good (really nice staff, layout and sound from what I could tell) and I did enjoy ATLITW for the first time. But yes, come on Trent indeed.

What time did you get there to get the rail spot? I got there at six and was pretty damn close (about ten feet behind center right) but the first surge knocked me away. I had one arm too while holding that tube which didn't help matters with the obnoxious fucked up troglodytes lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stone; 11-28-2018 at 01:11 AM.