I'm a bit of a PC geek. One thing I do is I keep all of the photos I take and I store them on a hard drive on my PC. I also store important documents.

I'll share one nightmare, I got a new Android phone many years ago... it came with cloud storage and sync automatically setup, I wasn't aware.

One day I was teasing my wife and barged in on her taking a bath... snapped some photos and we laughed, I quickly deleted the photos. After a couple months I sold the phone and went back to using an iPhone.

Several years later I got an android tablet, popped in my email address for the account and BOOM - IT SYNCED MY PHOTOS with the cloud I didnt even know I had. There were the pictures of my naked wife I though I had deleted.

I know Google Images crawls and I also know that your cloud is "private"; but shit happens and I'd die if those photos got out.

Are you willing or wanting to embrace cloud storage and start storing all your "stuff" on a server? I don't want to be an old fart stuck in my ways where in the year 2035 I use an old PC and hard drive; where as the rest of the world runs off of cloud technology.