Thread: Bird Box (2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLRICK View Post
    I've just heard back from NIN customer service. They said simply:

Thank you for emailing in! We do have WAV and FLAC formats if you would like any of these downloads.

We look forward to your response!

I asked for WAV files.
    So basically if you wanted mp3s, they gave you shitty ones on purpose, sounds like. Oh well. I mean, it's only a minor hassle to convert the wavs myself, so i can't really complain, just hoped to eliminate a step or two. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    So basically if you wanted mp3s, they gave you shitty ones on purpose, sounds like. Oh well. I mean, it's only a minor hassle to convert the wavs myself, so i can't really complain, just hoped to eliminate a step or two. Anyway, thanks for the response.
    Of course! Yeah, it seems as if 128kbps is the standard release for the MP3 version, which, frankly, is fine. I'm pleased with their response, but I have no idea how to easily convert the hi-res WAV using a PC. Normally, I would use XLD on a Mac, but my Mac is long dead. Do you have any suggestions?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Of course! Yeah, it seems as if 128kbps is the standard release for the MP3 version, which, frankly, is fine. I'm pleased with their response, but I have no idea how to easily convert the hi-res WAV using a PC. Normally, I would use XLD on a Mac, but my Mac is long dead. Do you have any suggestions?
    I was using Freemake til they went with a subscription model, so, nowadays i use a cracked version of EZ CD Audio Converter. It does the job and has plenty of filetypes built in for whatever i need to convert to/from.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    You're looking to convert the hi-res files to another format on PC? Get Foobar 2000, it's free and you can easily convert any file to whatever you want. It's what I use.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    dBpoweramp