Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
FWIW the end credits do say Original score available vie The Null Corporation, so something is definitely getting released, at least in digital form. And there is definitely an album worth of music in the film.

The movie was.. ok, I guess. Plot holes all around, some cardboard characterization also involved, but an entertaining feature nonetheless.
Thanks, didn't spot that.

Yes, watched the movie last night. Not the 'most terrifying movie of all time', as some had labelled it. OK-ish Saturday night fare, no more, no less. Musically, my favourite bit was where there was mayhem when the outbreak first hit the USA - reminded me of a cross between Tetsuo and 35 Ghosts IV - though would need to hear it without all the other noise going on to see whether that stands up or not. Aside from that, mostly fairly muted, if still familiar bits and pieces, and the music wasn't as much of a feature towards the end as I'd hoped. Maybe once the soundtrack does get released it'll stand out for me more - tbf this might be the first time I've seen the film before hearing the soundtrack for one of their films so this has undoubtedly played a part in me being very slightly underwhelmed at this stage.