Hi. It looks like the sale continues tomorrow and next Sunday. There is a post on their Facebook, but I couldn't post a link because, idk, I'm internet stoopid.

I went down there last Sunday. Here is a bit more info if anyone is interested. The guy listed on the sale ad, Marky Ray, that's who owns the NIN items. According to him, and things I snooped online, he was there, back in the day, when NIN was starting out. Also was a roadie/tech etc. during the tour in 1990. It seems to me, the price tags are so high because these items are important to him. He is a collector, plus I believe these are items he owned and wore during the time, as all are XL and clearly worn not NOS. I did not look at every item closely though.

The denim vest 150$. Light blue NIN logo stitching on the back. He said, "This is a one of a kind prototype item. We would design some merch and show it to Trent and he would say no. He did that a lot, NO".

I thought that was funny. A lot of the items are like this. Prototypes. I believe most of it is, but like I said, I didn't look at it all. I asked to look at items I didn't recognize, he told me prototypes. You can't really take pictures because it's super dark in there. I tried to snap a few, but felt like a weirdo fangirl, plus the lightening, so I have nothing worthwhile.

In my NIN fangirl collector excitement I forgot to ask...WHO'S THE MYSTERY GUEST!