now, it's been a week ago and i still feel kind of in this musical fog... and i am just thankful to have had the chance to be there. to listen once again live to this band.
i visited their concert at same place in 2014 and this year it was a bit less emotional to me, maybe because this time i felt kind of tired of masses of people. i am not a tall person and finding my way to stand somewhere to have a tiny triangle between someone's heads was just annoying. i seem to function as well as visual consuming person, so that i missed something from the show, just missed seeing guys performing...

i actually don't mind to listen to them while the sun is still up there, i just feel happy when giving in into NIN-sounds. but yeah that was a great moment

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
Anyways. One of my personal highlights yesterday:

"God break down the doOoOoOr..."

"...God break down the dOoOoOr..."

(long pause)

"When does the fucking sun go doOoOown...?"
That was awesome, haha.
the easy solution would be for Trent/NIN/us to come over to Europe in August, still summer but sun already getting down earlier.

i felt blessed to have a chance to listen live to songs like

even deeper (Robin's guitar made me swing!)
gave up
reptile

i also liked the new ones (did he actually play sax then? because i could not really see)

i am not sure if Trent felt like there was not enough feed back from the crowd, so he did not even try to interact that much (compared to 2014 for example), but it did not feel like a generic show to me, tbh.
i feel like this is just what the band still loves to do: to perform. to play music. to be in music.
and this means something to me, personally.