Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Tonight they only let us get one of each the poster types, no more. Merch did open a little after 5pm. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    I wish they did this in Irving on 11/28. I saw a couple of guys ahead of me buy 3 or 4 foils apiece. I unfortunately wasn’t able to get one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is anyone willing to grab me a basic tour shirt from one of the final stops? I'm talking about the default shirt with Cold Black and Infinite on the front and the NIN logo and dates on the back.

I saw them in NYC but couldn't hit the merch stand because I was trying to catch a train. Would love to have a shirt to remember the show by.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Vegas night 2 poster available for sale here:

https://www.suburbanavengerart.com/s...e-inch-nails-3

No additional markup on the foil, same price as the show. Was just able to snag one from the site!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post

No additional markup on the foil, same price as the show. Was just able to snag one from the site!
    Also a “strict” limit of 2 foils per person, which is a little baffling considering his last NIN print was limited to one.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone from ETS snag a foil poster from the second Vegas show? haven't seen any pictures of the foil version yet.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Oh, they updated the overall tour poster and added Las Vegas. Not sure when it happened, but I’m guessing LV#1.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Oh, they updated the overall tour poster and added Las Vegas. Not sure when it happened, but I’m guessing LV#1.
    Ha! I totes missed it changed with all the kerfluffle w/ the lines.

Todd Slater put the Dallas print up about an hour ago and it's all sold out. Missed it!

Looks like tonight is another Jermaine Rogers...should have better luck with it.

Courtesy of @ninlive :

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If anyone can confirm whether or not you need a ticket to get in to the Merch table tonight in SF that would be much appreciated. I was able to get to Merch in Vegas by first going through Will Call if this is at all a thing here I'll make the drive to get the poster. (Show is sold out, otherwise I'd buy tickets).

Todd Slater put the Dallas print up about an hour ago and it's all sold out. Missed it!

Looks like tonight is another Jermaine Rogers...should have better luck with it.

Courtesy of @ninlive:

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Noticed that and bought one. I’ll probably end up selling the one I bought in Phoenix!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Courtesy of @ninlive:

A post shared by on

It looks ERASER will be played tonight...who knows...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Courtesy of @ninlive:

A post shared by on

Still can’t stop seeing iPod art...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    It looks ERASER will be played tonight...who knows...
    Well...maybe, but...if the lyrics Jermaine references in his prints were all performed in the shows he makes them for, we would have also had The Warning played at Red Rocks. Not to say that Eraser won’t be played, just that the lyrics on the poster probably have absolutely nothing to do with the setlist and are just a part of the art.

Tha being said, I do fucking adore this poster.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Someone posted a picture of the merch stand tonight to one of the facebook groups. Looks like the scarves are finally available!

Edit: photo, obviously not mine
    Last edited by magnolia; 12-03-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Well...maybe, but...if the lyrics Jermaine references in his prints were all performed in the shows he makes them for, we would have also had The Warning played at Red Rocks. Not to say that Eraser won’t be played, just that the lyrics on the poster probably have absolutely nothing to do with the setlist and are just a part of the art.

Tha being said, I do fucking adore this poster.
    There would also be a new song with those lyrics about sitting around with our teeth in our mouths and taking it...

That was weird.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Someone posted a picture of the merch stand tonight to one of the facebook groups. Looks like the scarves are finally available!
    [Expletive Deleted]

Hopefully, they'll show up on the NIN.com site since there are fewer than 10 shows left in a climate that doesn't really necessitate having cold necks (mainly SoCal).

Here's an image from /r user dax522:

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 12-03-2018 at 10:36 PM. Reason: image for posterity

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    There would also be a new song with those lyrics about sitting around with our teeth in our mouths and taking it...

That was weird.
    I would LOVE to know what the inspiration for those “lyrics” was. I have that print hung on my wall, and every day I see it and swear it’s either from something I’ve long forgotten about or something that was left on the cutting room floor somewhere, such as a scrapped song from what became Bad Witch. At any rate, the inclusion of lyrics on Jermaine’s prints is a really nice touch. And, with Eraser being one of my all-time favorite NIN tracks, I’m really hoping this one’s up for sale soon.

Oh! Also - If anyone is willing to pick up one of the general tour city posters for me at any of the coming shows (now that all the cities are updated), I’d be more than happy to cover the poster, tube, and shipping costs. I also have an extra out-dated version I’d be willing to trade if anyone’s like me and has to have one of both versions, heh.

Fingers are hella crossed for some kind of mass store update with any leftover merch post-tour.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-03-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looks like Dallas night 1 went up on Todd Slater’s website today and sold out.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Bloody hell, NOW the scarves are available? I missed them by 1 show! 1 bloody show.
    I hate how merch is always somehow different show to show.

Hopefully they show up online so I can pay an exorbitant amount in shipping.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If anyone is willing to pick up a patch set for me I will be forever grateful and I will pay via PayPal. My girlfriend didn't get a chance to get one at the Chicago show and I don't want to pay triple the price on eBay.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuck. D:

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuck. D:

This is RAD as FUCK!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuck. D:

This is the ONLY artist other than BOTP I’d have on my wall. God damn. Anyone got a shot of the variant?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Caught up my poster post here w/ Vegas/SF stuff.

A couple of quick notes from there:

- NYC (RCMH) N1 is going up for sale again via emekstudios.com site on Dec 6th so if anybody still wants it here's another chance
    - Zoltron stated they'd put their AP copies for San Fran N2 up Dec 7th
    - Still waiting to know sale dates for Irving (TX) N2 (Dan Mumford), San Fran N1 (Jermaine Rogers), and Mexico City N2 (Ciler)
    - What is available is *slowly* dropping down in availability so if you are waffling you might consider pushing the button soooon :-)
    - Danial Dangers *does* still have Boston N2 variants available!
    - Curse you Todd Slater and your tendency not to provide a time when you are dropping posters into your store! Fortunately on a long enough time line prices in secondary markets do tend to drop.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Irving Slater is up in the store right now for only $24.

https://store.nin.com/collections/ob...night-1-poster

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post

Damn it, I need this one! I hope more are released!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Irving Slater is up in the store right now for only $24.

https://store.nin.com/collections/ob...night-1-poster
    Aaand got it! So crazy, I’d looked through the store like 30 minutes before your post and there was nothing new. Nearly missed out. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, San Fran N1 by Jermaine Rogers goes up on his online store tomorrow. Prepare your wallets!

NEW RELEASE!

- Nine Inch Nails (2018 San Francisco) Artist and Lava Foil Editions -
    This Friday, Dec.7th!

- (Artist Edition) - Printed on rich Stardream Opal stock with a pearlescent finish. Signed and numbered edition of only 75 pieces. - 50.00 plus shipping / handling
    - (Lava Foil Edition) - Printed on holographic Lava Foil stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 30 pieces. - 100.00 plus shipping / handling

NOTE - The above items will be available this Friday, Dec. 7th at 3pm EST (12 noon PT) at www.JermaineRogers.com.
    There will be an additional surprise item or two released at this time, as well. Eyes open!

I invite you to share this information in the wasteland!
    Edit: Slater Irving print is sold out! Damn, that was quick.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-06-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    New EMEK/Burwell RCMH edition is up.

https://emekstudios.com/collections/...h-nails-in-nyc

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    New EMEK/Burwell RCMH edition is up.

https://emekstudios.com/collections/...h-nails-in-nyc
    I am so happy right now, merry Christmas to me.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

The redirect to nin.com/palladium is taking forever to load, but it will be interesting to see what's available & for how much.

nin.com text loaded the following:
    "Jonathan Rach, (director of the legendary Closure film), will be photographing Nine Inch Nails for the first time in twenty years at the upcoming Palladium shows. Limited edition numbered prints signed by Trent and Jonathan will be available for purchase on-site on Dec. 8, 11, 12, 14 and 15*. Orders for these prints can be placed at the main outside merch table located in the Hollywood Palladium Parking lot, when the merch stand opens on the aforementioned dates. Orders will be first come, first served and limited to 1 print purchase per customer. Upon purchase, a wristband will be given to each buyer and will be used as proof of purchase to pick up the packaged print. Pick up for the prints will be located at the same merch table located outside the venue starting at 9:30PM, and remain available to pick up until venue closing. All prints ordered must be picked up by the purchaser wearing the wristband, NO EXCEPTIONS.

*Guests attending the first show on Dec 7th will have the ability to pre-order a print that night, to be shipped to your door. Pre-orders can be placed at the designated table in the East Lobby as soon as venue doors open. Limit 1 print per customer."
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 12-06-2018 at 07:46 PM. Reason: update

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There you go.