Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nvm on the poster. I slipped away and got one!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey for anyone who bought an arttoframes frame with the easy hang option, how the hell do you nail the nails into
    the wood? I even tried it with a drill and it wont freaken go in.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I updated my poster post here and will tweak again once Chicago N1 and N3 posters are up for sale. I can link to pictures then too.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I'll be really honest here. I think this poster from 10.27 in Chicago is pretty cool.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...bf&oe=5C4E89F1

However, I cant imagine hanging this thing in my house. I went to both Phoenix shows, and have Phoenix night two hanging in our guest bedroom. It fits the aesthetic, and my wife didn't mind having it there. Plus, a friend of mine and I both agree, it has a very Twin Peaks vibe to it, which I love. I posted it in the marketplace Litho thread, but here it is again for reference, with framing completed:

https://imgur.com/WxhuHpR

However, out of curiosity of what she might think, I showed my wife the one from Chicago, linked above, and she said it was hideous and would never have that hung in our house haha.

Don't get me wrong. The ART is absolutely beautiful and the artist is very talented. I just cant imagine hanging that thing somewhere in my home.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I'll be really honest here. I think this poster from 10.27 in Chicago is pretty cool.

However, I cant imagine hanging this thing in my house. I went to both Phoenix shows, and have Phoenix night two hanging in our guest bedroom. It fits the aesthetic, and my wife didn't mind having it there. Plus, a friend of mine and I both agree, it has a very Twin Peaks vibe to it, which I love. I posted it in the marketplace Litho thread, but here it is again for reference, with framing completed:

https://imgur.com/WxhuHpR

However, out of curiosity of what she might think, I showed my wife the one from Chicago, linked above, and she said it was hideous and would never have that hung in our house haha.

Don't get me wrong. The ART is absolutely beautiful and the artist is very talented. I just cant imagine hanging that thing somewhere in my home.
    Had this exact conversation with my girlfriend. She's good with the Memphis poster, but gave a hard pass to this one, haha.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post

However, I cant imagine hanging this thing in my house... However, out of curiosity of what she might think, I showed my wife the one from Chicago, linked above, and she said it was hideous and would never have that hung in our house haha.

Yeah. Same story for me too. I showed her and she absolutely HATED it. Her response was "NO. DON'T buy that one." I was temped just because I was at the show and I need to buy souvenirs from each show, but the poster from night 2 and the shirts I got will have to do. I gotta say though, I AM temped to buy an artist proof...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah. Same story for me too. I showed her and she absolutely HATED it. Her response was "NO. DON'T buy that one." I was temped just because I was at the show and I need to buy souvenirs from each show, but the poster from night 2 and the shirts I got will have to do. I gotta say though, I AM temped to buy an artist proof...
    That's too bad, my wife thinks it's cool, and she's a college math professor.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    The Chicago beetle would fit perfectly in my house since that's my nickname.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a thread to sell posters?
    I have an extra Daniels Boston variant that I just want to get cost.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-bum View Post
    Is there a thread to sell posters?
    I have an extra Daniels Boston variant that I just want to get cost.
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...Poster-trading!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Jermaine poster from Chicago to go on sale Halloween. Going to try my best to snatch one of these!
    https://m.facebook.com/JermaineRoger...809835/?type=3 @m0reta you were right with sometime this week!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Not really Tour Merch, but the items from the Bad Witch bundle are available individually on the NIN.com shop. Direct links here: #622

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    People! Buy posters if you like them! Support future awesome art!! But you don't have to frame every piece. :-) Just get the Iyoya pro-folio discussed earlier and in the poster thread in Marketplace section! Or buy a very tall shed. :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    People! Buy posters if you like them! Support future awesome art!! But you don't have to frame every piece. :-) Just get the Iyoya pro-folio discussed earlier and in the poster thread in Marketplace section! Or buy a very tall shed. :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    I do buy a lot of posters, for the record. I've got about a dozen prints already framed and another 17 or 18 in tubes in the closet waiting to be framed. I had already spent over $150 at the merch table too. Gotta draw the line somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    That's too bad, my wife thinks it's cool, and she's a college math professor.

Congratulations? To my wife's credit, she likes the matching ones I got for Chicago night 2 and the I Can't Seem to Wake Up tour from last year.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Congratulations? To my wife's credit, she likes the matching ones I got for Chicago night 2 and the I Can't Seem to Wake Up tour from last year.
    Yes, BOTP's poster are sick. I love his work. As for the wife math commit all I was trying to convey was, to each there own. There should be no judgement on who should like what. No one should have to like something based on some arbitrary label. So don't let anyone make you feel bad that you have a poster that your wife does not care for. I guess sometime when we post, we don't always convey what we mean. I ment nothing derogatory.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I do buy a lot of posters, for the record. I've got about a dozen prints already framed and another 17 or 18 in tubes in the closet waiting to be framed. I had already spent over $150 at the merch table too. Gotta draw the line somewhere...

Nice, I have all 3 of those too. I got number 20 of the foil from nite 2, what did you end up with?

edit: after both posters and tube, the unique shirt and the enamal logo pin, i dropped 170 with a tip. Gotta know when to back off!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 10-31-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Nice, I have all 3 of those too. I got number 20 of the foil from nite 2, what did you end up with?

edit: after both posters and tube, the unique shirt and the enamal logo pin, i dropped 170 with a tip. Gotta know when to back off!
    The foil sold out like less than 10 people before me in line. How many was the edition? I saw whoever bought the last one got the display one they had hanging up. Anyway, I got #65/325 for the poster from night 2 and #459/475 of the one from last year (both by Bottom of the Pyram1d) with the riot cop, which is very appropriate since I saw them at Riot Fest.

Last edited by sonic_discord; 10-31-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The foil sold out like less than 10 people before me in line. How many was the edition? I saw whoever bought the last one got the display one they had hanging up. Anyway, I got #65/325 for the poster from night 2 and #459/475 of the one from last year (both by Bottom of the Pyram1d) with the riot cop, which is very appropriate since I saw them at Riot Fest.

30, thats a bummer. I showed up at 3:30 and there was already like 200 people in line. I thought no way am I going to get one!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone have a link for the Chicago posters from Night 1 and 2? I'm not necessarily looking to buy, I just want to see their design.

As for me, both me and my girlfriend thought the poster art for Chicago night 3 was sick. I can't wait to hang it up in what has been unofficially dubbed the gig poster corner.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Anyone have a link for the Chicago posters from Night 1 and 2? I'm not necessarily looking to buy, I just want to see their design.
    For future reference, the first page of this thread has direct links to all the merch & posters posted.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    IMG_20181029_155426.jpg

Chicago Night one...

Don't forget to VOTE!!!
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 11-01-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    IMG_20181029_155256.jpg

Chicago Night Three, your really can't tell about the foil from the pic.... True Story, Some jackass bought three and the woman in front of me was trying to buy two but the merch guy stopped and said he could only sell her one. I told him, I'll take it, leave it here on the counter. Lot's of people felt pissed about the merch guy that let three go to some dude.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 11-01-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    IMG_20181029_155720.jpg

Chicago night two and BOTP AP's from NYC. I'm a HUGE BOTP fan! These look sick together and the pics don't do the chrome foil justice.

BOTP doesn't really work off his website, If you want something from him you have to DM him in IG. He's a really cool down to earth approachable guy.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 11-01-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Happy Dance! Scored a Lava Foil Edition from the Jermaine Rogers website for Chicago night one.
    It was what I considered my favorite poster after looking at all the ones they've put out this tour. (after the one we got for our show in Nashville)

I know its not a 'typical' looking NIN art poster, but I love it so much!
    So glad to buy from the artist!!!
    Happy Dance!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Unfortunately the Large T shirt from the 18/10/27 Chicago gig (night 3) was sold out after the show. Outside the venue a good friend had an XL for me which I bought. I'm satisfied, but of course it's a little too large for me. If anyone has a Large tee for me and is willing to sell or swap, please contact me. Thanks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I could acquire the beetle NC Winters poster for Night 3? (Preferably for less than $100)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I could acquire the beetle NC Winters poster for Night 3? (Preferably for less than $100)
    http://ncwinters.bigcartel.com/produ...aragon-chicago

Says coming soon. I would bookmark this page or follow the artist on social media to check when he is actually going to sell on his website.
    Last edited by Andallthatcouldhavebeen; 11-01-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I can't spell.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andallthatcouldhavebeen View Post

Says coming soon. I would bookmark this page or follow the artist on social media to check when he is actually going to sell on his website.
    @sonic_discord He also has a mailing list that you should sign up for ASAP because he posted that was the only way to know when the prints would go on sale when he was about to release the Memphis poster. They will go fast so be ready.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andallthatcouldhavebeen View Post

Holy shit. Those variants are SIIICK.

V Edit: How did I know that would happen.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-01-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    His Instagram says it goes on sale TODAY. Be ready with that F5 button.