Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I like how there is an art print version as I have a strict rule against buying prints from shows I didn't attend. Nice work around.
    Indeed! In the past, I’ve normally stuck to the same rule. However, I think being in a different place financially than I was during past touring cycles has changed that rule to “only shows I go to...and maybe a couple of the REALLY cool ones...” ^^’ And almost exclusively when it comes to Nine Inch Nails, haha.

Reading through some of the posts in the tour litho thread, though, I think I’m gonna get an art portfolio or something to keep most of them in, too. I don’t know why I never thought to do that.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Pretty sweet. Strange that we get to see tomorrow night's print before tonight's.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was hoping this guy was going to do one of them:

http://www.ghost-town.net/

I've got the Interpol one from 2004, TV on the Radio from 2007, and Liars from 2010. I missed out on the Muse one from 2007.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I received my BOTP poster today. But I splurged on the Silver Chrome variant he offered. OMG is it shiny!!! I will try to oost pic when I can.

Also Mr Klausen put his poster up on his site. I didn't see any email about it. The Rainbow variant is sold out but standard is still available for $45 smackers.

http://www.artillerydesign.com/main....em_id=265&pg=0

And yes! I want the Dangers one too. :-)

I am getting my Atlanta uncut framed but it will be awhile before I find out if my framing choices work out.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Artist humor. What can ya do? :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tonight’s poster is sick, too! I think I actually prefer the regular variant over the foil.

https://www.facebook.com/nintourhist...974224/?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/nintourhist...974219/?type=3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be at Friday and Saturday shows in Chicago and really want a poster, but where do you put it during the show??? Planning to get in line by 5:00. Is merch selling out quick?

Also give me a shout if you need tickets for the Friday show. I have 2 for the ticketbastard price I paid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Smith View Post
    I'll be at Friday and Saturday shows in Chicago and really want a poster, but where do you put it during the show??? Planning to get in line by 5:00. Is merch selling out quick?

Also give me a shout if you need tickets for the Friday show. I have 2 for the ticketbastard price I paid.

I need those! Lemme get em sir!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Guy Burwell is selling all the posters he's made currently - Vegas last year, Phoenix and NYC this year. But it's still a bit slammed so patience if you see something available you want and try to purchase.

This includes foil variants, FYI.

http://guyburwell.com/
    Last edited by m0reta; 10-20-2018 at 01:51 PM. Reason: OOps. NYC is gone it seems; But special copy will be available he says from EMEK later.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tonight's poster 10 / 22 Detroit Rock City

NIN+2+REGULAR.png

https://www.suburbanavengerart.com/#/nin2/
    Last edited by cdm; 10-22-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    @cdm That's hauntingly beautiful.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    does anyone know what the posters for the two Atlanta shows (regular and red metallic) were limited to? need the info to post over on nincatalog.com
    Last edited by spahn; 10-22-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Great, the news of the added Mexico city show today is going to throw out the shirt rotation now...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Great, the news of the added Mexico city show today is going to throw out the shirt rotation now...
    There's time for them to skip a shirt for the festival and print for the new date instead. Or do a shirt w/ all images like for the presale. :-)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Smith View Post

They sell poster tubes for $5, but you'll have to hang onto the thing for the whole show. Kinda sucks, I know. I wish that you could put it in a coat check and get it back afterwards, but I don't think that's a thing.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    does anyone know what the posters for the two Atlanta shows (regular and red metallic) were limited to? need the info to post over on nincatalog.com
    The regular uncut was limited to 30 I can confirm. Supposedly the red uncut was at the shows too butbut alas I did not see those. So far all I see on ebaz is AP for red. Maybe verify w/ artist via twitterz or insta?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are posters limited? I don't care about the foil variant... I don't have that money, but I would love to get a regular if possible.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Are posters limited? I don't care about the foil variant... I don't have that money, but I would love to get a regular if possible.

Yes, regular posters are limited as well (since they're done for just that night, it would be silly to make a lot). I've been to shows where the regular one sold out before JAMC went on, and I've been to shows where they were still available after the show.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Also there is just a general tour poster if you're not super into the individual gig ones.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    There's time for them to skip a shirt for the festival and print for the new date instead. Or do a shirt w/ all images like for the presale. :-)
    Can I reiterate how much I love that someone did the math for this?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Plz someone confirm if a scarf is on sale at merch booth tonight re: mariqueen's insta story. It is white letters saying cold and black and infiite twice w/ black border. I need if so! It does get cold here y'know.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I would also like one of those if they are available!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    I was hoping this guy was going to do one of them:

http://www.ghost-town.net/

I've got the Interpol one from 2004, TV on the Radio from 2007, and Liars from 2010. I missed out on the Muse one from 2007.
    Honestly I never knew of custom prints till I saw Qotsa last year and thought they were the only ones. I remember tension 2013 having a generic design and NJ’s poster being midly different so never put much thought into it.

missed out on a lot of bands and shows

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Fitzgerald again for tonight's poster. Courtesy of @ nintourhistory twitter:

Last edited by m0reta; 10-23-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    If anyone is there and wants to pick me up a poster, I have paypal/Venmo ready to go right this minute. That’s a neat AF print.

Edit: As cool as the foil is, I'm of course referring to the regular, but I'd be happy to make it worth your while either way!
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 10-23-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    ¡Holy shit that poster!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Plz someone confirm if a scarf is on sale at merch booth tonight re: mariqueen's insta story. It is white letters saying cold and black and infiite twice w/ black border. I need if so! It does get cold here y'know.
    Can you screenshot it?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-23-2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: found a better image capture on /r

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I went to the merch booth last night and didn’t see it. I asked about it and was told “no scarves”.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Here is my second NINE INCH NAILS screen printed poster for last nights' show at FOX THEATRE Detroit, MI.

Artist proof copies will be available through http://www.bottleneckgallery.com
    FRIDAY 12PM ET

18x24 Inches
    Regular | Kraft-Tone White Kraft.
    Variant | Gold Foil
    6 Colour Screen Print
    Printed by VG Kids
    OH HAPPY DAY. Hopefully I’ll actually be able to afford this while I’m in Chicago...