Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
Oh, and the more I listen to the trilogy the more connected it all seems thematically and musically. They aren’t as disconnected as we have made them out to be. For instance, there is this percussive, gun-blast sound in Not Anymore that I noticed today that reappears in Play the Goddamned Part. Some of the lyrics are repeated as well. The theme of time, for instance, occurs in Branches/Bones, Dear World, The idea of you, Burning Bright, The Lovers, This Isn’t The Place, Not Anymore, The Background World Shit Mirror, and Over and Out. That’s just one theme. Sleep and waking, dreams, obsolete, isolation, it being able to recognize the world, and many other subjects are threads through out the entire Trilogy.

I think as Trent himself suggested, we just really need to sit with these for a lot of repeated listens before things become clear. I feel like there is a lot more there yet to be revealed.

No I am not stoned, lol.
There was an ARG thread that seems to have died. Someone made a huge image with all the lyrics and how they connected. Can't for the life of me find that picture now, or I'd link it here for you.