Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Best Nine Inch Nails Facebook Group?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Best Nine Inch Nails Facebook Group?

It seems like more and more these days - immediate gratification for sharing media and info as well as shitposting memes seems to unfortunately be in Facebook Groups. So I'm accepting the moment and putting the question out there: What's the best Nine Inch Nails Facebook Group? Please chime in if you have an opinion. Apologies if there's already a thread for this (a quick search did not reveal one).

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails - Collecting and Trading is a good one
    The Nine Inch Nails with the glitter rainbow cover photo is tight too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know what the "best" NIN group is, but the one called "Nine Inch Nails" used to be the worst one I knew of (yet by far the most active), with enough trolls and people freaking out about things (one of the biggest being the mass freakout over the TR-approved "Head Like A Hole" cover/parody by Miley Cyrus for Black Mirror) to make me put it on ignore every now and then. I haven't been quite as active on Facebook as I used to be, but it seems to have cooled off a bit recently (starting roughly a year ago) after the shitposters have mostly moved to the NIN shitpost group now called "Nine Inch Nails [monthly theme]posting".

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Shiiiit.... I know the worst nin FB group... Look no further.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/354588318401574

This is a real fucking group, smh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Collecting and Trading And Zeros And Ones are by far the best two collecting groups. That's not to say there aren't several others, but those two are the best for collecting in my opinion.