Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i think @allegro might be on to something with Roger Stone.

Roger Stone is cold blooded and VERY effective. He is full of dirty tricks and is fucking PROUD of it. He has a tattoo of Nixon on his back.
    And he may well be pulling some of the strings of the Trump administration. He officially left the Trump campaign in 2015, but after watching Get Me Roger Stone on netflix, i've a feeling that the emphasis might be on the word "officially."
    I don't think they're looking at current transactions, though, I think Roger Stone is history as far as the Trump people are concerned; I think Trump cut Stone loose a while ago; I think even Manafort and Stone have cut ties. But the ties and smoking guns that Mueller are looking at are related to the transition, but also related to money laundering.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I don't think they're looking at current transactions, though, I think Roger Stone is history as far as the Trump people are concerned; I think Trump cut Stone loose a while ago; I think even Manafort and Stone have cut ties. But the ties and smoking guns that Mueller are looking at are related to the transition, but also related to money laundering.
    Ah.
    I just wonder how long he continued to work in an unofficial capacity. He became an "outside advisor" when he quit the campaign.
    I think they've also looked at him re: Russian hacking and wikileaks.

There was something fucking eerie about an interview I saw where he was talking about how he could be more effective from outside the campaign.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I think they've also looked at him re: Russian hacking and wikileaks.
    Yeah, he adores Assange. wtf.