Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got my NTAE, AV and BW on vinyl from the EU store today. All had download cards, though I miss the cards with the pixelated artwork on one side for the latter two.

Was surprised to receive the AV slipmat as well. It's been out on vinyl for nearly a year, so I would've assumed that had been sold out. Looks great on my turntable, so I'm not complaining.

Now I just need Broken and I have all the NIN vinyl from this batch. And let's just say I feel a little better about their official store now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnilimbO View Post
    What in the hell???? How do they even etch a number in showing it's limited to 1000 like that, and then just keep running past 1000? That's fucking whack.

Well, guess there are an endless amount then.

And no, the numbers on the pin set did not match the numbers of the prints set.
    It's all good! My son is into Pokémon and he says anything in s/n's past the last number is a secret rare, @m0reta you got the undefeatable pins!

j/k

I got pins 0792/1000 and art prints 330/1125. Maybe the pin run is supposed to go to 1125 so any pin 1001/1000 to 1125/1000 is special in some way. Did anyone get pins number 1126/1000 or higher?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maaaannnn....my NIN.com vinyl was delivered today and I rushed home from work to get it inside out of the ran and it's seriously warped really bad right in the middle. I wasn't really planning on listening to it any time soon but it just sucks.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frothy_ham View Post
    Maaaannnn....my NIN.com vinyl was delivered today and I rushed home from work to get it inside out of the ran and it's seriously warped really bad right in the middle. I wasn't really planning on listening to it any time soon but it just sucks.
    Oh no! That really sucks. Hopefully there's something you can do to get a replacement sent your way? =/ Sorry to hear that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Oh no! That really sucks. Hopefully there's something you can do to get a replacement sent your way? =/ Sorry to hear that.
    Thanks, I’m definitely going to send something to the support email address and see if they can help. It’s been a hell of a Monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where is the download card for Bad Witch? Received my deluxe package today and I cannot find it

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    Where is the download card for Bad Witch? Received my deluxe package today and I cannot find it
    Inside the LP for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Inside the LP for me
    Mine is no where to be found, have a picture of it? Going to email them as I want the physical code.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Mine is no where to be found, have a picture of it? Going to email them as I want the physical code.
    have you trued looking inside? Sometimes it gets glued into the sleeve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've looked inside every part of the entire package, the shipped bag, the cardboard the vinyl was in, the messenger bag, inside the actual vinyl sleeve and cardboard, etc - thought maybe it was in the envelope with the prints, but nope

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I've looked inside every part of the entire package, the shipped bag, the cardboard the vinyl was in, the messenger bag, inside the actual vinyl sleeve and cardboard, etc - thought maybe it was in the envelope with the prints, but nope
    No, it only comes inside the vinyl packaging itself. I'd email for a digital link, but they won't give you a new download card

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    E-mailed them, we'll see what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From what I can tell the US pressings don't have download cards, but the EU pressings do.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryG View Post
    From what I can tell the US pressings don't have download cards, but the EU pressings do.
    Well that's dumb

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Mine arrived. No physical download card, number 69 litho, 696 pin. It is gorgeous.
    Last edited by EndlessLoveless; 06-25-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Well that's dumb
    I agree. I do admit I don't really have much concrete evidence to support my theory, just what I've read on here and the way it's listed on discogs.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Maybe it's a Capitol Records thing? Add Violence didn't have a download code either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So how do I buy Year Zero 2017 DE? Spring?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    So how do I buy Year Zero 2017 DE? Spring?
    The latest credible information was that the release was pushed back to "summer 2018", so I expect August or mid-late July.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Never used my 20% coupon, wonder if it will work

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    The latest credible information was that the release was pushed back to "summer 2018", so I expect August or mid-late July.
    Where did you hear that? I am hoping they have these ready to go instead of the “hip hop” vinyl route of waiting 5 months to a year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Never used my 20% coupon, wonder if it will work
    It should work. I finally used my discount code a couple weeks ago, no problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Received my deluxe bundle today + the PHM bomber jacket. Lithos #75 and pins #674.

Happy with the bundle, however I regret paying $100 AUD for the jacket. I'm sure it would have cost no more than $10 to make. It feels incredibly cheap and thin.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Where did you hear that? I am hoping they have these ready to go instead of the “hip hop” vinyl route of waiting 5 months to a year
    There's a woman who obviously knows these kind of information before we do. She said it was coming out this spring, it seemed likely, but all of a sudden she wrote a post stating that the reissues (along with some other titles by other artists) were going to be delayed, to be released this summer.
    Probably because BW was going to be released in June.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I ordered NTAE and Add Violence vinyls a few days ago (in the same order). I got a download link via email for NTAE but not Add Violence.

I thought this was strange, so I sent a query and was told that Add Violence comes with a download card inside the packaging and no actual download link via email.

I wonder is this other people's experience? It seems wrong?!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    I ordered NTAE and Add Violence vinyls a few days ago (in the same order). I got a download link via email for NTAE but not Add Violence.

I thought this was strange, so I sent a query and was told that Add Violence comes with a download card inside the packaging and no actual download link via email.

I wonder is this other people's experience? It seems wrong?!
    Same here. I did get a download card with the vinyl, having ordered it from the UK store, but yeah. It is a bit weird that AV differs in that regard.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Same here. I did get a download card with the vinyl, having ordered it from the UK store, but yeah. It is a bit weird that AV differs in that regard.
    For what it's worth, I ordered an AV vinyl from the US store on Friday. Received a download link e-mail immediately, based on my choice of file format.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Ok, thanks for letting me know anyway. Not a massive deal, I just thought it was weird.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Hmmm...I got Add Violence from Amazon and there was no download card included. Quite annoying as I'd really like to have the FLACs for that release.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Has anyone ordered the NIN Logo pull over hoodie or the longsleeve PHM shirt? To they fit true to size?
    I finally got the long sleeve and the hoodie in the mail today. They are true to size. The hoodie is pretty thin though, more like a long sleeve with a hood.