Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TDS flag and TDS slipmat among a couple other new patches/stickers/beanie on the store site

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just realized. If the new album (and the remaining remasters) are coming at the end of June, then our 20% discount codes will be expired before then.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Just realized. If the new album (and the remaining remasters) are coming at the end of June, then our 20% discount codes will be expired before then.
    "It's a dastardly plan, Trent. But it just might work..."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    "It's a dastardly plan, Trent. But it just might work..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    TDS flag and TDS slipmat among a couple other new patches/stickers/beanie on the store site
    Justed ordered the slip mat and a Pretty Hate Machine Remaster to open!

G

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It appears that the Free Gift for the "Spring Solstice Sale" is the NIN Jack Keychain + an Add Violence patch.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So basically they're clearing out stuff that they couldn't sell as freebies. I was excited it would be some exclusive thing, but if this is it, I'll pass.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    So basically they're clearing out stuff that they couldn't sell as freebies. I was excited it would be some exclusive thing, but if this is it, I'll pass.
    They're also selling t-shirts at 20% off, so there's that. It's basically a spring cleaNINg sale (missed opportunity, honestly).

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’m glad they’re letting people know what the free extras are. I would have been disappointed if I’d bought something hoping to get a cool bonus and ended up with stuff I already got with the AV set. I’m hoping this means they’ll be using new merch this year, I always get hyped seeing new shirts available even if I don’t buy them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I wish I knew WHICH AV patch comes free, because the black rectangle just "ADD VIOLENCE" patch is one of the things I wanted to buy, so if the free one is the square one with the symbol, cool, but I don't want to buy the patch and get the same patch free...
    Also, I'm glad the jack is part of the freebie because i wanted one but couldn't make myself buy that pack.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    My order just now is getting a free black rectangle! Looks like Jack may be all gone.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Spiral slipmat only in us store sadness

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Have they deleted my account? Why the fuck can't I log in or recover my password?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Had to create a new account as well, probably the 3rd time i think.

I Got free stickers with a tshirt (UK site) no sticker album though. Might stick 'em on an old ladies mobility scooter when she's not looking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    My order just now is getting a free black rectangle! Looks like Jack may be all gone.
    I ordered some Vinyl ... but was going to order some Tees to get a second Jack ... oh well.

G

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I ordered some Vinyl ... but was going to order some Tees to get a second Jack ... oh well.
    If it's any consolation, if you actually use the jack as a keychain the logo rubs off REALLY quick, I think mine lasted about a month.

On the plus side, I find the jack helps me find my keys in my pocket easier.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yeah, the printed logo is pretty poorly done. Mine was gone after about a month and a half too. I still like it as a keychain, though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Damn. Good chance to replace my old FDTS shirt, purchased on a family holiday to the states when I was a geeky teen. For about two second I might have been vaguely cool for having a rad NIN import shirt that nobody else had seen. Plus, it was XL (preferred style of the era) so I'd still fit into it now. Sorry, this should be in the sad nineties nostalgia thread...

Free stuff though? I'd take some badges if they had any. I only have a Sin logo one left, and that's a bit knackered.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I recall telling people on here a while ago, that I was pretty sure the discount codes were able to be used more than once, and yesterday confirmed it. Last year, I used it on Cargo in the Blood, and yesterday, I added the hoodie (Im a sucker for hoodies) and a t shirt to my cart and applied my code and it worked.

Here is my question: The hoodie I'm not so worried about, because its a hoodie and most of them fit the same. The T shirt: how do they fit? Do they feel cheap? I dont want to pay for something (even at a discounted rate) that will just shrink after one or two washes.

Can anyone shed some insight? Also, does anyone own the hoodie and like it?

Thanks! Put those codes to good use!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I lost my Code...damn!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I recall telling people on here a while ago, that I was pretty sure the discount codes were able to be used more than once, and yesterday confirmed it. Last year, I used it on Cargo in the Blood, and yesterday, I added the hoodie (Im a sucker for hoodies) and a t shirt to my cart and applied my code and it worked.

Here is my question: The hoodie I'm not so worried about, because its a hoodie and most of them fit the same. The T shirt: how do they fit? Do they feel cheap? I dont want to pay for something (even at a discounted rate) that will just shrink after one or two washes.

Can anyone shed some insight? Also, does anyone own the hoodie and like it?

Thanks! Put those codes to good use!
    i have the diagram shirt and it's literally the most comfortable shirt i own. i can still wear some of my old size small shirts, but a few of them are a bit tight. i got this one in a medium and it fits nicely.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i have the diagram shirt and it's literally the most comfortable shirt i own. i can still wear some of my old size small shirts, but a few of them are a bit tight. i got this one in a medium and it fits nicely.
    Thanks! I am torn between the hoodie and the fragile black flower mens T. Even with my discount, I dont want to get both because, well, bills and being an adult. You know. Tough call!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I bought the hoodie at the NIN/SG tour and honestly, I don't really like it. It's really thin (think more like a thick long sleeve tee) and it runs a little baggy (I wear a large) in the sleeves. I would go with the tee shirt. Since the 2005 tour, NIN has always had the best t-shirts. They always fit perfect and shrink just right.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcspiral View Post
    I bought the hoodie at the NIN/SG tour and honestly, I don't really like it. It's really thin (think more like a thick long sleeve tee) and it runs a little baggy (I wear a large) in the sleeves. I would go with the tee shirt. Since the 2005 tour, NIN has always had the best t-shirts. They always fit perfect and shrink just right.
    Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks! I am torn between the hoodie and the fragile black flower mens T. Even with my discount, I dont want to get both because, well, bills and being an adult. You know. Tough call!
    I love the hoodie, solid quality but it's not heavy material. Think light sweatpants vs heavy sweatshirt. I didn't think I'd like one of those metal zipper hoodies before but it's very comfortable, there's even a sneaky grommet in one pocket to run your headphones inside.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    I love the hoodie, solid quality but it's not heavy material. Think light sweatpants vs heavy sweatshirt. I didn't think I'd like one of those metal zipper hoodies before but it's very comfortable, there's even a sneaky grommet in one pocket to run your headphones inside.
    Thanks for the feedback. Im not worried about it being too heavy, I live in Arizona where 6 months out of the year, its terribly hot. However, the other 6 months are beautiful.

After the discount, the hoodie would be 28 bucks. Not bad if you ask me. Maybe Ill go for it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. Im not worried about it being too heavy, I live in Arizona where 6 months out of the year, its terribly hot. However, the other 6 months are beautiful.

After the discount, the hoodie would be 28 bucks. Not bad if you ask me. Maybe Ill go for it. Thanks!
    i bought the hoodie today but i was nervous to use my discount code because i'm saving it for a bunch of vinyl and i wasn't sure if it would actually work a second time.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i bought the hoodie today but i was nervous to use my discount code because i'm saving it for a bunch of vinyl and i wasn't sure if it would actually work a second time.
    That's exactly what I'm doing...three DE's and the 3rd EP... never used my code so when do use it hopefully it will be accepted.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If anyone gets the free keychain and doesn't want it, hit me up! I will buy it. Like others, I put one on my keys, and the logo rubbed off in about 17 minutes. But I'd like another one to keep because I have a problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    If it's any consolation, if you actually use the jack as a keychain the logo rubs off REALLY quick, I think mine lasted about a month.

On the plus side, I find the jack helps me find my keys in my pocket easier.
    Yeah that's what i heard. I actually already own one already (got it with one of the bundle packs but never took it out to use it). I wish they sold them separately so i could buy more - so when i saw you got a free Jack i jumped at the change ... since i was already looking to buy a second PHM Reissue ... so i can open one.

I heard that if you spray it with nail polish or something the logo stays on better ... Not sure what i will do with my second one maybe put it on my Turntable?