Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I want that sweet TLBTB tour shirt again. I still have the original one I got but it’s like 3 sizes too big for me now!

Those red Not Tetris blocks ruled!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Idly contemplating ordering a shirt from the US store to a hotel that I’m staying in a few weeks to minimise shipping and taxes

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Idly contemplating ordering a shirt from the US store to a hotel that I’m staying in a few weeks to minimise shipping and taxes
    I wouldn't do it. Shipping times are wildly unpredictable.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Can you post a photo of the shirt? I don't remember it.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I’m so furious that these Kraw prints went back up in the store, but they didn’t even offer me replacements for the ones THEY fucked up before even putting them in the tube. They didn’t even send me the right ones. Just sent a refund without even seeing if new ones were available. I’d RATHER have the prints than the money. Now I just have four undisplayable pieces of trash.

But hey, at least now with my refund for four fucked up posters, I can afford to buy maybe one of them on eBay sometime for double or triple price. And from someone who will probably at least pack it better.

Fuck this store, for real.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I’m so furious that these Kraw prints went back up in the store, but they didn’t even offer me replacements for the ones THEY fucked up before even putting them in the tube. They didn’t even send me the right ones. Just sent a refund without even seeing if new ones were available. I’d RATHER have the prints than the money. Now I just have four undisplayable pieces of trash.

But hey, at least now with my refund for four fucked up posters, I can afford to buy maybe one of them on eBay sometime for double or triple price. And from someone who will probably at least pack it better.

Fuck this store, for real.
    As evidenced by the recent Ticketmaster scandals, LiveNation do not care about anything except profit margins. Customer service in their enterprises is a bad joke. I had a problem with my RHCP tickets last summer & they never responded. Luckily, the stadium customer service fixed the issue.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    My October order is finally shipping! Yay!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    My Hellfest order just arrived today.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Did anyone manage to grab the black Kraw Cleveland print on Friday? If so, can you confirm for me that your order was actually canceled or not?

Because this dude running the the NIN store email is telling me that “it was a glitch, and had not been brought to his attention, and all orders placed have been canceled,” after asking them why prints were made available for sale, when I was told that there weren’t any replacements available for the ones they left out of my order.

This store. Jesus Christ. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many problems with any one storefront in my entire life. One thing after another.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    same here. hope my DE Ts ship soon too.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    So DE shirts are arriving, apparently they are being printed on the same comfort colors shirt blanks that they were selling on the spring tour for $35 with an added tag. ope

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    just got my order, one day ahead of advertised delivery date. And there was much rejoicing!
    Now to put away my wallet and try not to spend more money. :|

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    So DE shirts are arriving, apparently they are being printed on the same comfort colors shirt blanks that they were selling on the spring tour for $35 with an added tag. ope
    Yeah. I posted about it on the FB group. I don't really feel like rehashing all the details here, but basically, I got the NIN logo shirt, and nothing about it seems any nicer than the other recent shirts aside from the NIN DE tag. Inks seem the same, shirt is definitely Comfort Colors. So I'm not complaining about the quality, but I take issue with them charging $15 more for this.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    In other odd vinyl news...it's missing the "out of stock" label and you can add it to a cart. It was out of stock, right? I feel like this discogs page I've had open for the past couple of months for it is for a reason, like that was the only place I would be able to find it, and yet there it is on the web store.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Also, Patriots' Day went from "SOLD OUT" to "COMING SOON".

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or are the Ghosts V and VI downloads no longer available in the US store?

Interesting...

I look forward to ordering a bunch of vinyl from this store and only getting 10 damaged copies of one thing I ordered.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Also, Patriots' Day went from "SOLD OUT" to "COMING SOON".
    It's been bouncing back and forth between those two for ages.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It's been bouncing back and forth between those two for ages.
    That's hilarious.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Did anyone get stuff they ordered before Christmas? I ordered a beanie, 2 towels, an umbrella and a pin on Nov 28th. The umbrella arrived on the 23rd. However nothing else has even actually shipped. I have a UPS shipping number for the remaining items, and NIN.com marked the order as FULFILLED, but nothing is actually in transit. Thought for sure, a full month before Christmas would have been enough time to show up in time for Christmas Day. Guess I was wrong.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I would always recommend official merch first and foremost, support the band, the usual things I preach as a concert taper. But if you missed out on the definitive edition tshirts, like me, and still want to get your old school fix, KillerCereal has a few of their reproduction "now I'm nothing" and the nin/soundgarden Molson Park shirts left.

I picked up the Now I'm Nothing and beLIEve shirts during their black Friday sale, my ex girlfriend from high school had both of the originals, and these are spot on. Very high quality, thick shirts, proper placement and size, just the way you remembered them. The printing on the now I'm nothing is MEGA PUFFY.

https://killercereal.co/

Can't say enough about how high quality these reproductions are! Get them while they last.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-13-2023 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ Please lord, let there be no rats in here.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    ^ Please lord, let there be no rats in here.
    TROZ knows he always is first in line for access to my wallet!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    @allegate - my partner got me the TDS umbrella for Christmas and I couldn’t be happier with it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    The DE shirts appear to be back in stock.

definitive edition tees – Nine Inch Nails

and there is a new section to the store?

David Fincher – Nine Inch Nails

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    The DE shirts appear to be back in stock.

definitive edition tees – Nine Inch Nails
    Not to mention the 3xLP soundtrack for Mank, plus a new Null Records tee.

Got myself the LP using the 40% code they gave me for fucking up my prints last year. Hoping that they actually show up correctly and in one piece. I shouldn’t be nervous about that, but…

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    An incredibly evil purchase indeed!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Very excited to finally have Mank. The only bummer about the score and the shirt being the only new items is that it will likely be a long time before anything else new comes to the store.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Very excited to finally have Mank. The only bummer about the score and the shirt being the only new items is that it will likely be a long time before anything else new comes to the store.
    Yep and given they're knee deep in various stages of [at least] two movie scores the likelihood whatever next is new NIN is...not great.

Same meme as above.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got the LS Self Destruct All The Pigs All Lined Up XL baby thank you TROz I told you when I bought that bootleg shirt if you made it available, I WILL BUY!!!! woooooOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Ordered the Mank vinyl just cause I need it for my collection, wasn't a big fan of that score, not my cup of tea. I'd like a couple of those DE shirts but I can't bring myself to pay 50 bucks a piece for them.