Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    The last long sleeve shirt I bought at a show was $30. That was this year.
    I paid $40 in Oregon for one & $30 for a short sleeve. Reasonable in today's scheme of things. Temptation tonight @ Flaming Lips/Particle Kid show. Lips always have great merch & I'm guessing Particle Kid will have cool stuff too.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Gonna try to cop that Eraser shirt, I had one once, but a dog at a dog park destroyed it one day sadly
    that's the one, yeah. got it from a back of a music magazine warehouse ad (remember those?) and loved it. Made it through two or three moves before it either died or got lost, can't remember which.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    That means some Fragile era stuff is next right? Really excited for that.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    are some of these the exact same as ones that were sold at shows, then? is the quality actually better than the regular tees?

tempted by the SIN one, but might hold out for some different designs. but like some of you i also have a lot of the originals from ~1997 forward sitting in a drawer somewhere. maybe i should just pull those out and keep my bank account safe.

EDIT: also, just curious, did anyone get the "i'd rather die than give you control" beanie? any thoughts on sizing? i love my "anxiety" beanie but shit is so tight on my apparently giant head.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    New IG account (not sure why): https://www.instagram.com/nineinchnailsmerch/

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    "Thats fifty dollars for a T-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit. I call that getting-swindled-and-pimped shit. I call that getting tricked by business"

-laughs in macklemore-

how do we get year zero repressed
    Buy more shirts and I'll tell you...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    **notices the "1" after the word "collection". Prepares for financial ruin**
    Eh, we'll see.

https://www.nin.wiki/The_Fragile:_Deviations_1

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I bought two of them. I am the problem.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    New IG account (not sure why): https://www.instagram.com/nineinchnailsmerch/
    the nin account on twitter tagged mariqueen in the reissued shirts post. i bet she’s got plans for our favorite logo emblazoned tees.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I've always wondered what that spinning thing is meant to be on the Eraser shirt.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I've always wondered what that spinning thing is meant to be on the Eraser shirt.
    The Wikipedia page no longer has the image, but it was associated with Vehmic courts.

http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehmic_court

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Would definitely be interested in reprints of the Slip shirts if this series keeps going. $50 is kinda tough, though, but if I'm only getting one...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Would definitely be interested in reprints of the Slip shirts if this series keeps going. $50 is kinda tough, though, but if I'm only getting one...
    If you’re looking to stretch your dollar a little, you can always try PayPal’s Pay-in-4 feature. I grabbed me three shirts for like $47 now, then I just drop another $47 every couple weeks until it’s paid off. Takes a little bit of the sting away.

Edit: That said, I like that these are marked as “Collection 1.” Not too sure about how much Slip stuff we’ll see, but at least this is some indication that more Definitive Editions are indeed still coming.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Oh fuck...could this mean a chance at the elusive red Demon Seed shirt??!?!?
    Hoooly shit, I hadn’t thought about that. I’d love getting a chance to get another one. I bought my OG Demon Seed shirt at my first (maybe second?) NIN show ever and it’s still one of my favorites. Bought a second one a couple years back and the fit was all kinds of fucked up for being the same brand and same size.

I’d imagine we’re probably like a decade away from seeing any of those though, at this rate.

I wore it to every NIN show I went to up until the 2018 shows, when I just got the logo tattooed on my arm. 🤣 Now maybe it’ll last a little bit longer.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    It's so you can make a cool GIF on your web page:
    https://nothing.nin.net/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Honestly, the pricing of these shirts is absolutely disgusting. 60 pounds on the UK store, plus shipping and import taxes. Insane for EU based fans. Why NIN doesn't have a EU store is crazy. I'm gonna leave out expletives here...

I'll stick with the bootleggers.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    Honestly, the pricing of these shirts is absolutely disgusting. 60 pounds on the UK store, plus shipping and import taxes. Insane for EU based fans. Why NIN doesn't have a EU store is crazy. I'm gonna leave out expletives here...

I'll stick with the bootleggers.
    Woah that's $70 US.

You guys got deviated.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    the nin account on twitter tagged mariqueen in the reissued shirts post. i bet she’s got plans for our favorite logo emblazoned tees.
    She's mentioned in the tweet, too, as in "curated by TR, Kraw, and MQ"

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    3 of them sold out already. So folks either have disposable money or don't give an F and are living on debt.
    that being said, the limited quantity run on things is getting a bit tiresome as well. it puts some added pressure on fans to get this now or you will never be able to ever again. Also, increases the chance of these being scalped and placed on ebay for 2-3x the original cost.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm more interested in the With Teeth era shirts, personally I think those are the best.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Woah that's $70 US.

You guys got deviated.
    If that were the case, the shirts wouldn't have any art on them at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyract View Post
    The Wikipedia page no longer has the image, but it was associated with Vehmic courts.

http://https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehmic_court
    I always assumed it was a sigil of chaos magick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    3 of them sold out already. So folks either have disposable money or don't give an F and are living on debt.
    that being said, the limited quantity run on things is getting a bit tiresome as well. it puts some added pressure on fans to get this now or you will never be able to ever again. Also, increases the chance of these being scalped and placed on ebay for 2-3x the original cost.
    well once again my indecision has led to it being decided for me as to whether I would be spending money or not. I'm OK with this, I don't know that I'm a "wear an edgy shirt" kind of guy anyway now that I'm 45.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    the limited quantity run on things is getting a bit tiresome as well. it puts some added pressure on fans to get this now or you will never be able to ever again. Also, increases the chance of these being scalped and placed on ebay for 2-3x the original cost.
    This is what Taylor Swift has been doing the last 3 years on their merch store, limited release to prey on peoples FOMO and charge obnoxious prices for the stuff because they can. Only on the NIN side of the house, those "limited" items come back again (like the sweat pants, the beach towels, the umbrella etc)

Its predatory.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    It makes sense though. You get a contract for X number of items and produce them for sale and then you don't have leftovers that clutter up a warehouse. Kind of like the end of the tour when they put everything up on the store? Those are the leftovers that need to not sit in a warehouse.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    It makes sense though. You get a contract for X number of items and produce them for sale and then you don't have leftovers that clutter up a warehouse. Kind of like the end of the tour when they put everything up on the store? Those are the leftovers that need to not sit in a warehouse.
    See the Still CD backlog in ~2007 and Hesitation Marks Vinyl.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Got my demon Hellfest shirt and Somewhat Damaged sweatpants yesterday in the mail. The sweatpants are comfy. Never thought I'd see the day of having NIN on my butt.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Got my demon Hellfest shirt and Somewhat Damaged sweatpants yesterday in the mail. The sweatpants are comfy. Never thought I'd see the day of having NIN on my butt.
    I met a lady at an Afghan Whigs show recently who showed me her NIN tramp stamp (I had a new NIN shirt on). It made me feel ahhhhhh funny!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Ordered four prints from the NIN store - Two “hands” prints, and two of Kraw’s show prints. Finally showed up, and not only were all four prints crammed into one tube and creased to shit, but they just straight up sent me four “Hands” prints instead of two and two. They’re pretty much all worthless, with only one of them kind of worth displaying. So I dunno. Gonna get my refund and probably come up with some kind of giveaway eventually, I guess. I was initially just hoping to use the two extras I bought as trade fodder down the line, but I have no use for three spare fucked up prints.

My UK store gig prints and US store tour shirts showed up okay, though. Now I’m just waiting on hellfest shirts from the UK store and Definitive Collection shirts from the US store. After that, might hold off on the NIN store for a while until they (hopefully) get something else figured out with their shipping situation. Again.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Oh fuck...could this mean a chance at the elusive red Demon Seed shirt??!?!?
    I actually owned this one (it's probably still somewhere in a storage bin...), and I really hope that they don't reproduce it painstakingly and exactly. Something about the cut was just awful, even for a unisex band shirt.