Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
First of all, let's get one thing straight. I do not have an attitude. Just sharing my thoughts, chilling on my couch.

Yeah I've been a fanboy since the 90s indeed.
We'd get remix albums in between albums and while I agree the waiting period was a pain, I also remember people losing their mind when KROQ premiered WITT. It was mass hysteria on the #NIN channel on Undernet.
Calm down, I was trying to be funny. Not much chill for someone chilling on their couch (again, I'm kidding). As for the old-school build-up to The Fragile, With Teeth, and even Year Zero, you're right, it was GREAT. I'm not disagreeing with you there at all. But this isn't too much different, really. We're still getting lead singles (Burning Bright, Less Than, This Isn't the Place) and videos (She's Gone Away, Less Than), in fact with this model, by the time the third EP is out, we'll likely have gotten more singles and videos than we normally would from an album. I don't know anything about the #NIN channel on Undernet (what's that?), but there's been plenty of hysteria here on ETS. It's just spread out over a larger chunk of time. Anyway, I'm just glad we're getting new music sooner and more frequently and — most importantly — that the music is some of the best they've produced in the past decade.