Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Newly Divorced NIN fan here from NY looking to meet other NIN fans for Panorama Show

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Newly Divorced NIN fan here from NY looking to meet other NIN fans for Panorama Show

Whats up everyone,This might be out of the ordinary but what the hell right? My name is Greg, i'm 34 and from Brooklyn NY. I have been a Huge NIN fan since i was a kid. I'm recently divorced so my Ex-Wife will no longer be coming with me to the show . Before I buy a single ticket I figured why not reach out and maybe get in touch with some other NIN fans who are going to the show as well to see if anyone would be down to meet up the day of the Panorama show on Randalls Island. I really am not familiar with any of the other artists playing that day and don't exactly want to go there all day by myself lol. My ex Wife was a pain in the ass anyway cause she wasn't a huge NIN fan and didn't appreciate them the way I assume we all do.

I think it would be really cool to meet some other NIN fans who share the same passion for their music as I do and who enjoys discussing them and is knowledgeable about their history and is not just going through the motions at a show like the Ex would. If Anyone from NY is going to the show let me know. Even if your not from NY but coming in that day that's cool too, I just think it will be a lot more fun to meet up and chill with actual fans than to just go myself or to ask someone who isn't a fan to come with me. You can shoot me and Email or just reply here either or is cool. Honestly I'm Just A regular chill guy who like a lot of people unfortunately end up divorced and currently have no single or willing friends left who are not married with children to go with. If you want to email me directly which is cool My Email is gscopinich2783@gmail.com . Hope to Share this NIN experience with some of you and maybe make some new friends in the process. Thanks again , looking forward to speak with some of you, have a good one.

~~ Greg

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    hi, and welcome, sorry to hear the news of your divorce!
    i'm sure you'll find like-minded folks here

it's a nice place to hang out, and we're all friendly

once again, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey thanks a lot, I figured it may be alil odd posting that but I figured if people dont think its too odd it would be cool to maybe meet some other Fans. Yea it sucks the whole getting Divorced thing not my choice , but gotta think positive whp knows maybe i'll meet some new people i otherwise would not have, maybe even my next Girlfriend lol . Thank you again for the warm welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chances are there will be lots of Nine Inch Nails fans at a Nine Inch Nails show. Don't be afraid to go alone. There is no stigma. It's a musical concert, not a mixer.