Thread: The Walled Off Hotel (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    a bit off topic, but rumours are intensifying that the artist behind Banksy might be Robert Del Naja, founding member of Massive Attack.

I know this isn't the first time that someone claims to know Banksy's identity, but there are quite a few signs that point to Del Naja. This doesn't prove anything in the end but I personally really like the idea of a possible connection between Banksy and Massive Attack, which could explain why Massive Attack were supposed to play at Dismaland (but they didn't) and why TR, Hans Zimmer and other musicians were asked to play at the Walled Off Hotel as they probably know each other anyway

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    a bit off topic, but rumours are intensifying that the artist behind Banksy might be Robert Del Naja, founding member of Massive Attack.

I know this isn't the first time that someone claims to know Banksy's identity, but there are quite a few signs that point to Del Naja. This doesn't prove anything in the end but I personally really like the idea of a possible connection between Banksy and Massive Attack, which could explain why Massive Attack were supposed to play at Dismaland (but they didn't) and why TR, Hans Zimmer and other musicians were asked to play at the Walled Off Hotel as they probably know each other anyway
    Basically this is an old theorie just relaunched by DJ Goldie