Thread: Not The Actual Events - Physical Edition variations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    This thread seemed to be the right place to mention this particular thought concerning the physical component's black dust or powder. Anyway, I was just wondering if it's actually corn starch colored black. It also made me wonder if they're to represent the ashes of all the songs with fire and burning references in them as the remains of the idea of him.

Aside from that, I'm just thankful that I have been very much fulfilled upon receiving it, as it'll give me another way to enjoy Not The Actual Events in its entirety. As much as I still enjoy looking through CD cases and booklets, this certainly is yet another creative and brand new experience for me that I definitely appreciate. I also didn't mind the delays that much because I got used to things being postponed or simply not happening whenever it came to Nine Inch Nails, which as a result lead me to be very patient and accepting with whatever Trent Reznor does or doesn't do no matter how many times he might openly suggest or merely hint at any type of prospective release or tour.

I'm also pretty big on the whole "I'll only believe it when I actually see it." approach to such things, so it still gives me yet another reason to be thankful and appreciative, as I saw, touched and believed.

I suppose you can say that my faith and devotion to NIN is still going strong. I also thought to myself, with all the times I bought multiple NIN albums as presents, what's $12.00 without the physical component?

But again, it is quite a relief and pleasant surprise to have it, as I also enjoy the visual aspects of music, with further proof of the money being well spent, whether they be videos or album art even if I tend to block out images and videos from time to time while listening to music.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-04-2017 at 10:25 PM.