Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Also @fillow @ickyvicky @Erneuert

From what I understand, the movie is READY TO SHOOT. It's just that Andrew Lincoln can't come to the US because of covid travel restrictions.

And, we aren't sure when that will let up. They were SUPPOSED to be filming already. I BET they wanted a Halloween or Thxgiving release.

HOPEFULLY they can get it done by Xmas.

Worst case scenario is it comes out in the first quarter of 2023, I think.

Also, I WOULD assume that this movie takes place pretty quick after Rick was taken by the CRM, BEFORE the time jump...at least this first one.

I'M hoping Morgan gets taken, too, and it starts with Rick finding Morgan in some sort of CRM prison or hospital. That would be PERFECT.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Part 1?! Oh gosh....lol

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    fuck yeah, Part 1, @ickyvicky ! it's gonna be 3 parts.

So that trailer is...goosebumpy...for me.

From photos that have been released, i can tell what it says behind Daryl. It's "If there is a god, HE will have to beg ME for forgiveness."
    I'm assuming that comes from the reapers.

So. @Discobunny . Are you going to discuss the final season with ickyvicky, @Erneuert and me? i THINK we're the only ones who are really serious about it. @fillow MIGHT be down.

I think we could damn sure use a fourth (or fifth) reviewer/theorizer.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I might join later on. I'm not gonna watch it weekly. Imma binge it once they reach at least Part 1 finale, as usual.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    fuck yeah, Part 1, @ickyvicky ! it's gonna be 3 parts.

So that trailer is...goosebumpy...for me.

From photos that have been released, i can tell what it says behind Daryl. It's "If there is a god, HE will have to beg ME for forgiveness."
    I'm assuming that comes from the reapers.

So. @Discobunny . Are you going to discuss the final season with ickyvicky, @Erneuert and me? i THINK we're the only ones who are really serious about it. @fillow MIGHT be down.

I think we could damn sure use a fourth (or fifth) reviewer/theorizer.
    Can you give us a run down of the air dates of everything? From the four special “character story” thingies to each season episode, when FTWD comes back and World Beyond? So much shit to keep up with. lol

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So all we know for sure is that Daryl's origin show is July 15th. Maggie is July 22. Negan's is the 29th, and Carol's is the 5th of August. Each week will also include a new "sneak peak." These are only on AMC premiere, but, you know. I also noticed that these are on Thursdays, I'm assuming in keeping with the tradition of the shows coming out early for subscribers. SO. That leaves one week in between the "origin" shows and the premiere, right? I'll bet there will.be some sort of preview/journey so far special on the 12th of August? I mean, they're trying to ramp up momentum: why kill it with an empty week? And then, the premiere will be that NEXT week, on the 22 for TV, but I bet it's available for subscribers on the 19th and will leak, as it always does.

Another thing to look forward to is the "big" trailer, which premieres at comic con, July 25th through 27th, I think? And it will be somewhere in there.

I found these official.episode titles for the first eight

1101: Acheron: Part I
    1102: Acheron: Part II
    1103: Hunted
    1104: Rendition
    1105: Out of the Ashes
    1106: On the Inside
    1107: Promises Broken
    1108:For Blood

So there's that. That's cool, right? They're doing "11 weeks of 11 reveals (and no, I'm not making this shit up, lol.) These episode titles were one of them. I think those " origins " specials constitute weeks 7, 8, 9 and 10. Other weeks have had pictures, and a couple little trailers like the one you posted, @Erneuert . There's ALSO an official season 11A synopsis out there. I'd post it here, but this post would be ridiculously long. I'll do a quick summary, though:

"The survivors of Kingdom and Hilltop, and Maggie, with her companions, "the Wardens," have all converged in Alexandria, which was severely damaged by the whisperers. As the group works to fortify what's left, tensions are high and old rivalries are rekindled. Worse still, there isn't enough food to go around.
    Meanwhile, Yumiko, Eugene, Ezekiel and Princess are still being held captive by the soldiers of a mysterious, large group."

ALSO, yesterday, a TWB synopsis was released:
    "As they face off against the mysterious Civic Republic Military and fight for control of their own destiny, goals will shift, bonds will form and crumble, and innocence will be both lost and found."
    Furthermore, they revealed that some familiar faces will turn up, and that the show will be on this year. It REALLY seems like they want to convey that the second and final season will be more exciting than the first.

SO. after these first eight, there will be two more eight episode parts of TWD, the two 8 episode parts of FTWD, and the ten episodes of TWB. (I almost typed "the kid's show, lol.)
    We don't have concrete release dates for these, but I have a feeling they're gonna keep 'em coming. I feel like they're trying to do one last big, exciting thing, and that it will likely ALL be wrapped up by the end of the year.

Edit: I really don't know why I'm so obsessed with this shit, honestly. It isn't the best show of all time, but, good GOD, there's just something about it.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-10-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    BREAKING NEWS:

Andrew Lincoln is no longer in the UK, and is currently at work filming a "horror movie" in Canada!

I thunk this is the TWD movie and they're keeping it a secret until Comic-Con.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yes. I think I am the only one of my friends still watching TWD. I am ride or die until the end.
    It will be really interesting to see what they do with the larger universe. I really like Fear TWD but did not World Beyond at all.

The trailer and the teaser commercials they have been running with the interrogation of Eugene are v. interesting.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I’ve been dedicated since the Daryl Vs. Merle episode in season 3. Haven’t looked back since!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discobunny View Post
    Yes. I think I am the only one of my friends still watching TWD. I am ride or die until the end.
    It will be really interesting to see what they do with the larger universe. I really like Fear TWD but did not World Beyond at all.

The trailer and the teaser commercials they have been running with the interrogation of Eugene are v. interesting.
    Speaking of Eugene. Which characters are you guys most surprised are still around at this point?

Gabriel and Aaron for me. Though Aaron kind of needs to be around to look like a stand-in for Rick, missing hand and all.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    "Survivor" Teaser

"Outnumbered" Teaser

"Threatened" Teaser

"Guarded" Teaser

So, these are each 16 seconds long, but there's a LOT of stuff in them if you slow them down. Threatened, for instance, shows the Reapers in their full regalia. You can also hear youtubers do breakdowns on the teasers, IF you didn't die from a seizure after watching them.

Edit: One more bit of news from these trailers. It says "AMC Plus: STREAM EARLY." So, we'll be getting the main show, and, probably EVERYTHING going forward, on Thursday, moat likely.

Edit: Moat likely. There will likely be a Moat. I should leave THAT one, shouldn't I?
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-12-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Speaking of Eugene. Which characters are you guys most surprised are still around at this point?

Gabriel and Aaron for me. Though Aaron kind of needs to be around to look like a stand-in for Rick, missing hand and all.
    So, for me?

I can't believe Rosita and Ezekiel are still around. I figured they'd both be in the pike line-up.

I mean, hell, that one dude even said "your head on a pike will do" to Ezekiel!

Edit: This does NOT mean I don't LIKE Ezekiel. He's one of my absolute favorite characters, and I'm thrilled.that he's still.around.
    Rosita, on the other hand, well, she hasn't exactly BEEN around, lately, and when she is, it's ONLY to talk about her baby, so that's why...(end edit.)

I think Rosita, though, will die pretty early in the final season.
    And, I think Ezekiel will mirror Andrea's comic death, with him in a sick bed, asking to be shot, and Carol unable to do it.

But 9/10 of my predictions are wrong, so...
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-12-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hey, how about final season death predictions. I've got one, for SURE, and that's Gabriel. He went from a coward, to a comforting presence, to a brave fighter, but now, he's something else entirely. He's cold and hardcore.

In the comic, he died at the water tower, famously. All.that water tower talk.in the Maze episode? I think that was symbolic, so as to say "the Gabriel you knew is already gone."

His arc seems to be over. I think someone will have to put him down, because he's trying to.do something crazy, and I think that someone will.be Aaron.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I'm surprised Eugene is still alive. Even from the beginning when he pretended to know where to bring the group to DC.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I'm surprised Eugene is still alive. Even from the beginning when he pretended to know where to bring the group to DC.
    I was JUST posting, but then bailed out, that I bet Eugene survives and takes care of CoCo.

In FACT, ROSITA could get Andrea's comic death- the one I was thinking Ezekiel would get.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I was going to say “who do you think will be the last man/woman standing?” but then I remembered there’ll be that Daryl/Carol spin-off.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I was going to say “who do you think will be the last man/woman standing?” but then I remembered there’ll be that Daryl/Carol spin-off.
    There's always the possibility that they're LYING about the spin-off.

BUT, even with the spin-off, that means they're gonna take off, right?
    So it has to be SOMEONE in the show. SURELY D and C riding off won't be the final shot.

So, what if they decide to REALLY subvert expectations and have it be Negan?
    It's gotta be Maggie or Negan, I think, OR, they could have a big surprise and bring Rick in for the last few episodes

Or, They could bring Rick back, and Michonne...who knows? It's POSSIBLE.

And the movie could be about what happened to Rick during the time jump?

But so, hey, you guys know how the comic ends?
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-13-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    There's always the possibility that they're LYING about the spin-off.

BUT, even with the spin-off, that means they're gonna take off, right?
    So it has to be SOMEONE in the show. SURELY D and C riding off won't be the final shot.

So, what if they decide to REALLY subvert expectations and have it be Negan?
    It's gotta be Maggie or Negan, I think, OR, they could have a big surprise and bring Rick in for the last few episodes

Or, They could bring Rick back, and Michonne...who knows? It's POSSIBLE.

And the movie could be about what happened to Rick during the time jump?

But so, hey, you guys know how the comic ends?
    With Carl as an old man recounting everything to his daughter or something like that with that eye patch on.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    With Carl as an old man recounting everything to his daughter or something like that with that eye patch on.
    Something along those lines. I didn't read that part, but I heard about it.

So, final scene...Judith recounting story to kid she had with Herschel?

I mean, dude, idk how in the hell they're gonna run this. It could go a few ways. It could be some epic ending with the 25 year time jump, and the movie picks up in the middle of season 9, for Rick? And, maybe by the third one, it's caught up to current (pre final time jump) time, and it's about a war between the CRM and the Commonwealth?

I really don't know. But, it's gonna take some clever fucking writing to...it's almost like they've painted themselves into a corner, here.

If they wanna do the massive time jump ending, which, I BET they REALLY wanna do, well, that old man Carl story ALSO includes a massive fucking STATUE of Rick, because he fixed the Commonwealth or whatever.

But, Rick isn't going to be there. Or, is he? But, if he DOES come back for the final episodes, then, yeah: where is Michonne? How do the movies work?

And, will the Carol and Daryl show be about things that happen between the penultimate episode and the final time jump episode?

I just hope it works, however they run it.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-13-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    So, final scene...
    Rick wakes up in the hospital for real this time.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Rick wakes up in the hospital for real this time.
    OMG I wish they had the balls to do that. I'd LOVE it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I don't think the Daryl & Carol spin-off is really going to happen. Just a gut feeling.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

Well, fuck me. I thought this was fan made at first, but I guess it's true.

"The Walking Dead Trilogy: Part 1, August 2021.
    Parts 2 and 3

ALSO, though, because of this, maybe the first movie DOES come out while the show is still on.

Apparently, we're getting trailers and panels for FTWD and TWB at Comic-Con, in like, ten days, along with the big TWD trailer.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    That makes more sense now that maybe the movie would come out during the 2nd and 3rd parts. This better be good man, lol - no more bullshit!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    That makes more sense now that maybe the movie would come out during the 2nd and 3rd parts. This better be good man, lol - no more bullshit!
    Well, I mean...

Did you not like season 9 and 10?

The bonus episodes were filmed.during Covid, and, I think they just wanted to.give us SOMETHING.

I DAMN sure wouldn't expect the final.season to.be REMOTELY similar to.those bonus episodes.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    As much as I love the show, I just kind of want it to be wrapped up already. And I hope they do it in a good way that it deserves, that's all.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Also, SURELY the FIRST movie will pick up with Rick, DURING the season 9 time jump.

As I said before, Andrew Lincoln is filming a secretive "horror movie" in Canada, as we speak. 10 to 1, that's the first TWD movie.

So. Maybe, first movie comes out while.show is still on? MAYBE even second, if they film two at once. I told @fillow that this wasn't possible, but, now I'm not so.sure.

TWB is on the same timeline as the first five episodes of season 9.

SO, what if we get "Finale Trilogy Part 1," and then, TWB season 2 (which they promise is way better and leads into the movies,) and then, MAYBE the Rick movie for Xmas?

That would be...twd from august 22 to October 22 or so...shit, they'd have JUST enough time for an Xmas release if they started TWB on the final.nite of TWD part 1.

All I know is that they have an AMAZING chance, here, to dovetail THREE tv shows and a movie trilogy.

And I believe they'll do.it.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    As much as I love the show, I just kind of want it to be wrapped up already. And I hope they do it in a good way that it deserves, that's all.
    REALLY? But...there are only 24 episodes left. It's wrapping up. It will.be over before you know it.

9 and 10 were SO MUCH better than 7 and 8. I LOVE miss Angela Kang. She will NOT let us down.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So.The Walking Dead Origins: Daryl's Story, is badass.

These ARE AMC Plus exclusive.

If you guys don't have your own torrenting thing going on, get PLEX, and I'll share my server with you.

It's free and legal.