Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I swore this thread existed, but try searching for Lights in the Sky on this site, and...yeah.

Anywho...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014e7c72ee56b

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I swore this thread existed, but try searching for Lights in the Sky on this site, and...yeah.

Anywho...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014e7c72ee56b
    man i just came here to post that.
    pretty fucking weird, isn't it? what in the hell do you think it is?!

So, in short, the CEFAA (Committee For Studies of Aerial Anomalies is my rough translation) has, after a two year investigation, declassified this bizarre video of an unknown aerial craft appearing to dump some type of dense gas into the sky. It was captured by a Chilean Navy helicopter pilot, who reportedly made several unsuccessful attempts to communicate with the object, which did not respond, and was also undetectable by radar. Whatever this thing was, it was flying in controlled airspace. The video was captured on 11.11 ( ) 2014

The video alone looks like a hoax or a viral marketing campaign, but what makes it crazy is the source. The CEFAA is an actual branch of the Chilean Millitary and they have had all kinds of experts investigate it. They have ruled out any natural explanation and the lack of the object appearing on radar seems to rule out the idea that it could be a civilian drone.

Here is the thing releasing the gas.

This is the type of "UFO sighting" that interests me. It comes from a highly credible source that spent over 2 years trying to debunk it.

What in the hell do you guys think this is?
    My guess is some type of experimental american aircraft, with part of the experiment being to make sure it doesn't appear on radar, but that's obviously just a guess.