Thread: Borderlands!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I loved the first game, so I'll be getting this. Still, I'm still a little bummed that the last DLC pack glitched out on me and my friend. It seems like the quest is now impossible to complete, which sucks.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I loved the first game, so I'll be getting this. Still, I'm still a little bummed that the last DLC pack glitched out on me and my friend. It seems like the quest is now impossible to complete, which sucks.
    Which one are you talking about? There are ways around all of the glitches as far as I know.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Which one are you talking about? There are ways around all of the glitches as far as I know.
    It's been a long time, so there's no way I can recall what mission it was exactly. It was a fetch quest, and I think you were supposed to pick up these unique items... for some reason, I think they were weapons? Either way, I had already ventured into the area and picked up one of the items, so when I got the quest I couldn't complete that section. It was very frustrating... maybe it's been patched?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    It's been a long time, so there's no way I can recall what mission it was exactly. It was a fetch quest, and I think you were supposed to pick up these unique items... for some reason, I think they were weapons? Either way, I had already ventured into the area and picked up one of the items, so when I got the quest I couldn't complete that section. It was very frustrating... maybe it's been patched?
    I haven't heard of any of the scavenger missions being glitched, I'm surprised it glitched on you like that. You would think when you accept the mission it would've respawned all the stuff you needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beef of the Sea View Post
    The "unspecified DLC" is for another character wasn't it? The Mech-romancer, remember it being mentioned at GDC.
    You get that just for pre-ordering. That DLC might be the arena thing you get for pre-ordering from Gamestop.