Quote Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
ooh..starting with Adrift And At Peace, I like it!
When I made that setlist, I was thinking about making a parallel to the Woodstock 1994 performance, but instead of listening songs from, Pretty Hate Machine, Broken and The Downward Spiral, I'd go with songs from The Fragile, And All That Could Have Been [Still] and With Teeth. If anything, it really was an imaginary Woodstock 2005.

Thanks to Not The Actual Events and Add Violence coming out, it'll be now easier to make Woodstock 1994 parallels of other releases. I'm sure it's because I've watched that performance so much, that I wanted to see if I could use it as some sort of setlist formula from other songs and album eras. And it was also just for kicks more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Not sure what a dream setlist would be, just so long as it flows and has contrast to balance out the energy of the audience for a good 2-3 hours.
And that's always been the toughest part for me. Interestingly enough for me, the start and the ending are actually sometimes very easy. It's the middle of the setlist that's the hard part for me.