Thread: The Relationship Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My girlfriend and I recently broke up. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through. She left me for someone else. We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m feeling really lonely back home because I don’t know anyone here because I had moved in with her. We lived together for 4 years and had two dogs that were like our children. She made me leave them. I’m honestly traumatized from the whole situation. I know to some of you I’m just words on a screen. But if any of you could talk to me it would help me a lot.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    My girlfriend and I recently broke up. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through. She left me for someone else. We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m feeling really lonely back home because I don’t know anyone here because I had moved in with her. We lived together for 4 years and had two dogs that were like our children. She made me leave them. I’m honestly traumatized from the whole situation. I know to some of you I’m just words on a screen. But if any of you could talk to me it would help me a lot.
    I recently went through something extremely similar (including the furr baby part) message me and we'll chat