Thread: The Relationship Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Drunken flirting escalated further than expected and turned into weird confessions of attraction. She was wearing a really great outfit and we're talking about doing burlesque together and she was like running her nails down my arm and I was going "I don't have any feelings about this. I feel nothing." and she was coming back with sarcastic/same remarks and then we were talking about how we have the MOST platonic friendship (heavy sarcastic hyperbole) and how everything was fine.

I don't know if I'm actually sexually attracted to her despite having pretty deep and legit romantic feelings (truly not something that means I want anything different than what we currently have as a friendship) and her being textbook my type, because my sexuality is really confusing and mercurial. Or if I want to do anything there because her friendship is actually really, really important to me. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. A week later I'm kinda sitting with the "I'm gonna do nothing about this for now and just see what happens." take, which feels like the right move.

That night was just realllll weird. So may intersections of my friend life/barely-existing romantic life/kink life at one event.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-07-2018 at 08:00 AM.