Thread: True Detective

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    The cost of TV series in general, especially on Blu Ray, are absurd to me. Have you seen the cost of Game of Thrones sets? The first season is still something like 40 dollars on Amazon used.
    Those are quality and have more bang for the buck. I paid 40.00 for season one of Game of Thrones and it included the blu-ray set, DVD version and digital code. That's worth it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Those are quality and have more bang for the buck. I paid 40.00 for season one of Game of Thrones and it included the blu-ray set, DVD version and digital code. That's worth it.
    Had no idea they included the DVD, though I really hate that trend of packaging. You can always buy DVDs separately and cheaper, and if you're buying Blu Ray I'd figure you don't really want DVDs, if I could just get a cheaper package of nothing but BRD's I'd take it in a heartbeat. And getting it in a digital format doesn't mean a thing for me, as far as I'm concerned it should be standard and not considered an additional cost.

Does the TD set not have many bonus features? If it had commentaries on all 8, I'd be way more understanding of the cost.