Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus T. Cosmonaut View Post
    Ah yes, the old "well she DID go out in a *short* skirt" defense.
    Yes and no, what i mean is I'm not trying to justify anything.. this is disgusting and basically rape-lite but i think there's something a little different where the biggest mistake if I'm understanding the incident correctly from these people was not quite the creation of the photos for personal and consensual use that's nothing that should warrant any blame or excuse but the posting of the photos on the internet, i think that's where you'd have more common sense......you're promised all the security in the world but you should still know better that there unfortunately is no privacy on the Internet.... ever. Tenfold when you're a celebrity.

It's like choosing to knowingly walk outside naked and expect that nobody is going to see you, that is a completely unrealistic expectation.

I'm sure all it would take is a techie that works at DropBox or iCloud, really any of these broadband networks to cross a line.. How do people seriously put so much trust in to this stuff?

The moment you put ANY personal information in front of a corporation, hell even if it's a damn bank.., your credit cards, i don't care what it is.... you completely run that risk of opening yourself to intruders and that risk is huge. I wish people were more wise with the things they divulge.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 09-01-2014 at 03:50 AM.