Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Yes, one of the tracks got an extra sample, that's the only difference I heard.

All The Love In The World wasn't it?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Yes

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Seven1963 is down, but its Mediafire links still work and you can find them here:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201603292...g/NINVideo.htm

This site has the Behind The Scenes of Closer Tapes, but for some reason it's 5 discs instead of 3. Are there any differences between that one and this one?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Seven1963 is down, but its Mediafire links still work and you can find them here:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201603292...g/NINVideo.htm

This site has the Behind The Scenes of Closer Tapes, but for some reason it's 5 discs instead of 3. Are there any differences between that one and this one?
    I'm thinking "full 5 disk [sic] version" is an error. I downloaded part01, part02, part03 (750 MB each) and part12 (504 MB) from mediafire; 750 MB x 11 + 504 MB = 8.754 GB vs the torrent of 8.79 GB.

The biggest difference is that the torrent only has 1 seeder and sucks... but the mediafire downloads are quick and easy for anyone that doesn't have this ;-)
    Last edited by bwary; 01-25-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    3-disc is how it was originally released by EYB, so any other version would be transcoded. (Edit: sorry, I suppose it could be remuxed into different sized chunks, as you say. I didn't check to see what happened with this one)

That said, I re-authored the 3-disc into a 1-disc DL image, and there was no noticeable loss of image quality.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did anyone ever put a Slip instrumental together from the multi tracks? can't seem to find it. Could someone point me to it? Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tollefson View Post
    Did anyone ever put a Slip instrumental together from the multi tracks? can't seem to find it. Could someone point me to it? Thanks in advance
    Some words here http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-remix-nin-com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    does anyone have a source file to the sketch version of 'in the hall of the mountain king' from the social network dvd?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracksfade View Post
    does anyone have a source file to the sketch version of 'in the hall of the mountain king' from the social network dvd?
    im interested also

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Does anybody have a lossless rip (or even lossy, if above 192kbps/not sourced from youtube) of Discipline (multitrack combined version)?
    As it's easy to do it yourself, I would say, yes, someone has to have it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Before I delete these, they aren't rare or anything are they? quality-wise I mean. I can't remember how I generated htem, they're probably YT or vimeo rips,but .mov surprises me:

nin - 1,000,000 - Sydney 2.22.09.mov
    nin - burn (2.25.09).mov
    nin - letting you 2.21.09 .mov
    NIN sydney 2.24.09 power outage.mov

Stream #0:0(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 258 kb/s (default)

Stream #0:1(eng): Video: h264 (Main) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x720, 16384 kb/s, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 3k tbn, 6k tbc (default)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Before I delete these, they aren't rare or anything are they? quality-wise I mean. I can't remember how I generated htem, they're probably YT or vimeo rips,but .mov surprises me:
    nin - 1,000,000 - Sydney 2.22.09.mov
    nin - burn (2.25.09).mov
    nin - letting you 2.21.09 .mov
    NIN sydney 2.24.09 power outage.mov
    These are free downloads from vimeo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Apologies if this isn't kosher to ask for, but does anyone have any audio rips of the slip dvd rehearsals?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracksfade View Post
    Apologies if this isn't kosher to ask for, but does anyone have any audio rips of the slip dvd rehearsals?
    It's forbidden however it's free online .

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the multitracks for The Big Come down that was given out for that remix contest oh so long ago?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Does anyone have the multitracks for The Big Come down that was given out for that remix contest oh so long ago?
    https://app.box.com/s/1o0wqo6zm2eull35s4sk5xl7paikzce1

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Awesome, thank you!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I know this is a long shot but did anyone manage to snag the Broken Movie during the short time it was hosted on the official Vimeo account/Tumblr?
    http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/post...ent-and-sexual

Preemptively, I downloaded the seed0 torrent back in 2006 and I am fully aware of the hidden archive.org link on nin.com.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Awesome, thank you!
    Just a short while ago, ninremixes.com had the d/l link for these hidden, but it's out in the open now. The zip there is more complete. Now, if I could only get the original .rmf files for the archived beatnik.com website to fully function!
    Last edited by bwary; 02-25-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by p_rez17 View Post
    I know this is a long shot but did anyone manage to snag the Broken Movie during the short time it was hosted on the official Vimeo account/Tumblr?
    http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/post...ent-and-sexual
    Preemptively, I downloaded the seed0 torrent back in 2006 and I am fully aware of the hidden archive.org link on nin.com.
    I never heard of anyone who did this back then. I'm not aware of any archive thing. Torrent is still alive (also here).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a link to a computer friendly file for the MTV and MTV2 specials for Fragility 1.0 and Fragility 2.0? (I've got them on disc and as .iso files but I want to easily add them to my Plex library)

EDIT: I thought I had multiple versions of the specials and I dug through gigs of files and found some old files. I've got both of these specials in mpg... old and dated. but it also reminded of the differences of the specials with the interludes and without.
    Last edited by bwary; 02-27-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwary View Post
    Does anyone have a link to a computer friendly file for the MTV and MTV2 specials for Fragility 1.0 and Fragility 2.0? (I've got them on disc and as .iso files but I want to easily add them to my Plex library)

EDIT: I thought I had multiple versions of the specials and I dug through gigs of files and found some old files. I've got both of these specials in mpg... old and dated. but it also reminded of the differences of the specials with the interludes and without.
    Are you able to share the .mpg files? I originally did the same thing you did and burned everything to discs (Broken, Unreleased Closer Tapes, Closure prototype, etc.).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Are you able to share the .mpg files? I originally did the same thing you did and burned everything to discs (Broken, Unreleased Closer Tapes, Closure prototype, etc.).
    Guys, just open .iso files and convert them to any format you want. Take a look at HandBrake https://handbrake.fr - it's nice and easy to use peace of software.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sickamongthepure View Post
    Guys, just open .iso files and convert them to any format you want. Take a look at HandBrake https://handbrake.fr - it's nice and easy to use peace of software.
    I was assuming the .mpg files bwary was referring to were/are not sourced from the .iso files.

I concur with Handbrake as far as ease-of-use for conversion, though.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    you doesnt need any conversion, iso can be saved into mpg, mpg can be saved into mkv, some tools can also import chapters into mkv without destroying video: tmpgenc and dvdfab

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    you doesnt need any conversion, iso can be saved into mpg, mpg can be saved into mkv, some tools can also import chapters into mkv without destroying video: tmpgenc and dvdfab
    I think my original intentions might have got lost in translation.

I assumed bwary had .mpg files that were NOT sourced/converted/taken from the .iso files. That's what I was asking to be shared.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I think my original intentions might have got lost in translation.
    I assumed bwary had .mpg files that were NOT sourced/converted/taken from the .iso files. That's what I was asking to be shared.
    Just to answer no: I was reacting to the word convert.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I have a three part for MTV fragility v1.0. Each part opens with the MTV screen for the special. Each part ends when the MTV2 version has studio piano segues. I probably kept these three files because I think the audio sounds better than in my other files (fragility_v1_MTV2_SVHS.mov, fragility_v1.0.iso) The video quality for the three part mpeg compared to the MTV2.mov files are roughly the same. I think the worst of the bunch is fragility_v1.0.iso, both audio and video... I think it was sourced from the three mpegs. The fourth "edition" of the special I have is a folder for Fragility 1.0 & Big Day Out 2000 DVD but both VLC and SMPlayer are having trouble with the VOBs... sucks, because I think it might actually be the best. I get a couple stutters and I saw one of the segues, I didn't see the MTV2 logo, and the video/audio look/sound better than the rest.
    Last edited by bwary; 03-01-2017 at 06:30 AM.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwary View Post
    I have a three part for MTV fragility v1.0. Each part opens with the MTV screen for the special. Each part ends when the MTV2 version has studio piano segues. I probably kept these three files because I think the audio sounds better than in my other files (fragility_v1_MTV2_SVHS.mov, fragility_v1.0.iso) The video quality for the three part mpeg compared to the MTV2.mov files are roughly the same. I think the worst of the bunch is fragility_v1.0.iso, both audio and video... I think it was sourced from the three mpegs. The fourth "edition" of the special I have is a folder for Fragility 1.0 & Big Day Out 2000 DVD but both VLC and SMPlayer are having trouble with the VOBs... sucks, because I think it might actually be the best. I get a couple stutters and I saw one of the segues, I didn't see the MTV2 logo, and the video/audio look/sound better than the rest.
    Dumb question, but... have you read this thread?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Dumb question, but... have you read this thread?
    Yep, that's where I originally downloaded the DVD files I have (corrupted now). Sadly I didn't download the mp4 and that's what I'd like to have now and was hoping someone might in my original question above that started the side talk, because there aren't seeds for either the DVD or mp4 :-(