Page 417 of 485 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,510 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Um Alexa was a babyface in that Sami Moment of Bliss.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I gave up watching after the Viking experience. Went back and saw EC3 get buried.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They broke up Sanity as well. Eric Young to Raw. I guess that's good since they were being used so well. Maybe Eric Young will actually get a match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think I've seen so many burials in one night... I'd like to think they have some sort of plan for Eric Young, Sanity, or Nikki Cross. But they probably don't. My main takeaway from what I watched is "RIP". After the "experience" I was done. I'm that baffled. Tried again and saw the EC3 burial. No going back after that shit.

Heard Zayn cut a really good promo. Missed it of course...
    Last edited by Piko; 04-15-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Ew, boring RAW (Excluding the Andrade/Balor match...)

- That "Viking Experience" name is so dumb, it actually offended me...
    - Don't get it, Alexa is a heel one week, then another is a face
    - I never liked EC3, but even i think it's shitty how they are treating him
    - I'm not sold on that Zayn new gimmick, he is cutting great promos, but sound so forced, let's see how it goes...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 04-16-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Zayn is killing it. Saw his promo on YouTube. Second coming of Punk, almost. He could reach that level if they let him.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Time to see THE VIKING EXPERIENCE guys!

So goddamn stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Remove nWo and just have him talking about his own changes and work. Also remove Ric Flair and put in Vincent K. McMahon.

He says it himself.
    The story goes in circles.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Here are all of your Raw moves in one convenient video -

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Vince McMahon said he is going to announce Smackdown's biggest acquisition, probably is Reigns, yawn

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Vince McMahon said he is going to announce Smackdown's biggest acquisition, probably is Reigns, yawn
    It needs to be Reigns if they want to keep his face momentum going. If he stays on Raw around Seth, people will turn on him HARD waiting for him to challenge for the Universal title. Send him, Lashley and Braun over there.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    My official guess is Gronk. It’s the only reason Mojo still has a job!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Luke Harper apparently asked for his release. Shame. Deserves better, and likely will do much better wherever he lands.

Biggest acquisition? Part of me thinks Lesnar. But it's probably just Reigns. It'd be a nice change of pace for him, I think. Hopefully after the turd we got last night, there's something get the taste out.

Sky Pirates probably debut too. Hopefully they don't get "experienced".

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Liv was split from Riott Squad and will now by on SmackDown!

Noooooo!

Mickie James also moved to SmackDown! Off screen.

Guess Alexa wasn’t swapped. Guess I’m still stuck watching RAW. Least with how bad the RAW Women’s Division is now after the Shakeup (SD! Has a better roster), looks like Alexa shall rise again after the Lacey Evans attempt.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Here are the teams that broke up due to the Shake-up -

Sanity - This is fine. Eric Young can have a chance to shine on his own while they figure out what to do with Dain and Wolfe. Wolfe sent out a tweet that said "Bye #WWE" and it wasn't clear if he was saying bye to Young or to WWE. While Smackdown could use another tag team, they could really thrive in a return to NXT since the WAR RAIDERS need to pass their belts along now. This could be a good reset for them.

Riott Squad - I could see them splitting Ruby and Sarah so that Ruby could make a strong singles run while Sarah pairs up with... The Viking Experience... I could also see them establishing Ruby and Sarah as a traditional tag team. Liv will have a great opportunity to shine on SD as she has some great mentors on that roster who can help her elevate her game.

Gable & Roode - All for this. Roode needs to be a heel again and Glorious could wash away for all I care. Gable has the tools to challenge Kofi or Finn for their titles or get into a feud as high as Roman Reigns.

Boss n' Hug - Yep. This also needed to happen. Sasha's spat with the company right now has much more to do with just them losing the tag titles: it's that she's been misused quite a bit since being called up to the main roster. If she makes her point and comes back, she'll likely stay on Raw to help the singles division there. Bayley also getting a push as a singles performer also makes sense. With Asuka and Kairi teaming up, Fire & Desire (change that name too) continuing on as a tag team, and a potential Riott Squad 2-person team, The IIconics will have enough challengers so that Sasha and Bayley can make singles runs against Becky, have feuds with Charlotte and Lacey and Alexa, etc.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I thought that smackdown was pretty good

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

???

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Cody to wrestle his brother, Dustin, at Double or Nothing.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    SO i have a question for you guys.

ive been watching the Ruthless Aggression era and i wanted your opinion on this guy

It's Test. Now, i know that he died, but from what ive seen of him, he seemed like a great heel, what did you guys think of him? Also what does "Test" even mean?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    SO i have a question for you guys.

ive been watching the Ruthless Aggression era and i wanted your opinion on this guy

It's Test. Now, i know that he died, but from what ive seen of him, he seemed like a great heel, what did you guys think of him? Also what does "Test" even mean?
    I didn't mind him. He wasn't a favorite of anything but I enjoyed his big man work. His Steiner/Stacy feud was great.

His name was Test since it was a "test" to face him in a match.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I didn't mind him. He wasn't a favorite of anything but I enjoyed his big man work. His Steiner/Stacy feud was great.

His name was Test since it was a "test" to face him in a match.

That makes since and yeah, that's the feud im watching, the 2003 ones

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Test was ok. Got better over time.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I've been on a scott steiner promo binge lately..his promos are hilarious. as a youtube comment said: "he's both the best and worst at promos at the same time somehow" ...perfect summary.
    "when you're in the hospital bed screaming in pain, your wife will be in my bed screaming my name!"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    I've been on a scott steiner promo binge lately..his promos are hilarious. as a youtube comment said: "he's both the best and worst at promos at the same time somehow" ...perfect summary.
    "when you're in the hospital bed screaming in pain, your wife will be in my bed screaming my name!"

He sure is something. I still have no idea why he wears that chain thing on his head. Also i keep mixing him up with Kevin Nash for whatever reason. They got
    similar faces.

I really have no idea what to make of him

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The perfect comeback is to tell him he must have worn that thing outside during a thunderstorm.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Scott Steiner is a blowhard. Also by his muscles we can 100% guarantee that there was no steroid usage there. Not at all. Nope.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    He sure is something. I still have no idea why he wears that chain thing on his head. Also i keep mixing him up with Kevin Nash for whatever reason. They got
    similar faces.

I really have no idea what to make of him
    'nuff said...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    'nuff said...

The question is....is the math right?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Steiner is great. He's part of that old Hulk, Macho Man generation where the personalities were so over the top and beyond ridiculous. You didn't have to make sense, it was all about the presentation.