Page 359 of 485 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,770 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I forgot to mention Taker/Cena, i guess Cena calls out Taker once more and he shows up as old school Taker (bummer i know...), they have a quick match and Taker wins...

ROFL
    By old school, you mean gray gloves? If so, I'd be all about that. Especially if he has only one last match in him. Huge nostalgic markout if he did.

I'm calling it. Cena calls him out, badass taker comes out, we get a three minute staredown. No one says anything. Fans will eat it up. Taker kicks him in the dick, chokeslam, adios.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So since Kid Rock is at WM he'll most probably do a live performance of his WM theme song which will then segue into American Bad Ass for Takers entrance.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Is this trash fire worth me getting the Network for?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Is this trash fire worth me getting the Network for?
    I would. At least for the weekend. NXT tonight won't disappoint I'm sure. Mania looks solid this year. Bad build, but solid card and will most likely deliver.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I would. At least for the weekend. NXT tonight won't disappoint I'm sure. Mania looks solid this year. Bad build, but solid card and will most likely deliver.
    I might do it because fuck it. I'll cancel it before next month's billing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I might do it because fuck it. I'll cancel it before next month's billing.
    If you're lucky, maybe you can get a free trial. Or start another account.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    If you're lucky, maybe you can get a free trial. Or start another account.
    I got free trial which is why I asked. If I cancel by May 7th I get this all for free.

I'll watch WrestleMania 34 tomorrow night.

I'll make an Xbox Live party with my friend and rewatch old In Your House PPVs together throughout the month. I might watch some Alexa Bliss stuff from her playlist and some other odds and ends.

Then cancel it.

I just watched the first match and RAW I ever seen live on TV.

Kane vs RVD Cage Match - RAW September 8th, 2003

15 years ago....

I'm old.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I got free trial which is why I asked. If I cancel by May 7th I get this all for free.

I'll watch WrestleMania 34 tomorrow night.

I'll make an Xbox Live party with my friend and rewatch old In Your House PPVs together throughout the month. I might watch some Alexa Bliss stuff from her playlist and some other odds and ends.

Then cancel it.

I just watched the first match and RAW I ever seen live on TV.

Kane vs RVD Cage Match - RAW September 8th, 2003

15 years ago....

I'm old.
    Old? Hah! I went back and watched my first raw a little while back...from April 1993...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I was only 7, but I vividly remember watching the first episode of Raw in Jan 93.

I agree with everyone's Mania predictions, don't feel like typing it out..we all pretty much know what's going to happen (for the most part) .

...debating on going to my first Mania next year, considering it's 20 mins away from my house. if I have the money, I'll strongly consider.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Think I was 9. It was right before WM9. Beefcake was there. It's crazy going from modern day produced raw to a literally raw production in 93. It's unrecognizable.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    We're all old fuckers here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think for the third year in a row I'm more excited for Takeover than Wrestlemania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This is probably the first where I don't feel that way. Every ppv that followed nxt before this one I did. Every single one.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'd say 1990 is when I became addicted to wrestling. I definitely remember getting every PPV from mid 90 through 93.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Seriously, did someone clone Shawn Michaels and name their abomination Adam Cole?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Seriously, did someone clone Shawn Michaels and name their abomination Adam Cole?
    Abomination? Adam Cole's awesome. If you want to find a clone/knockoff, see Dolph Ziggler.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Not meaning it in a bad way at all. Everything about the guy reminds me of Shawn Michaels in his prime, and we are far from Adam Cole's prime. The kid is going places.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's definitely influenced. Who hasn't HBK influenced? I just hope when he hits the main roster they use him right.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!!! He's the new North American Champion while Roderick Strong has joined the Undisputed Era. Oh, we have a new NXT women's and world champ as well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just starting the main event now. So far, this show has been incredible. I went in thinking mania had the potential to go toe to toe. Not so much anymore. And it's not even over (for me). One big gripe though. Shouldn't have started the show with the ladder match. Killed the crowd. It was that good. Very interesting match placement, period. NXT just keeps raising the bar. It's insane.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    By old school, you mean gray gloves? If so, I'd be all about that. Especially if he has only one last match in him. Huge nostalgic markout if he did.

I'm calling it. Cena calls him out, badass taker comes out, we get a three minute staredown. No one says anything. Fans will eat it up. Taker kicks him in the dick, chokeslam, adios.
    I meant the Deadman character, i know they are teasing American Badass/Big Evil, but his gear in the RAW 25th show spoiled his new look in my opinion.
    I hope i'm wrong, i would really love to see "Big Evil"; that version of Taker is underrated to say the least...

And yes: i don't think we'll get a "proper" match, most likely the staredown and chokeslam, i'm sure they'll have a proper match much later

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think his Raw 25 appearance spoiled anything. Didn't mean anything either. It was just having him on the show. That's it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    if it was or wasn't a spoiler, i'm not sure we'll see "American Badass", i don't think Vince is a big fan and i don't don't think they'll go that far just for this "fanservice".

I'm also starting Takeover, i just watched the HOF and almost fell asleep

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    No idea what they're doing. They've done absolutely nothing. Only reason I think we may not get a match is because of undertaker having a hip replacement. Think he might have finally had it last summer. Might not be fully recovered enough for a match. It's very weird how vague they are with all this though. Never seen that before from them I don't think.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm sure some of you have heard about this news as it relates to that puta-bitch Alberto El Patron who no-showed an event this weekend for Impact and Lucha Underground and Impact said "fuck it" and fired his bitch ass. https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...pact-wrestling

I heard he wants to come back to the WWE. While I'm not fond of the Man w/ 3 Hs, at least he's right about Alberto who is nothing more than overrated puta bitch that has brought nothing to the company and shouldn't even return to the WWE. Hell, I don't want him in ROH or New Japan.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There was a rumor that he was talking to WWE. Hope not. He's a dumbass. No one should hire him. It's always something. And the way he no showed was classic del rio. Said he was sick and couldn't perform. Then pics and vids of him partying started popping up. So of course they canned him. They should've done it sooner. It would be incredibly dumb to bring him back while Paige is still there too. He's a joke.

Speaking of dipshits. Davey Boy Jr. decided to confront Jake Roberts at wrestlecon. Jake wanted nothing to do with it. Dipshits then wants him to go outside to fight. All because of something Jake said about his father on podcasts. Whatever. Dipshit decides to throw a coffee at him. Tough guy picking a fight with a senior. He's a bum.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    There was a rumor that he was talking to WWE. Hope not. He's a dumbass. No one should hire him. It's always something. And the way he no showed was classic del rio. Said he was sick and couldn't perform. Then pics and vids of him partying started popping up. So of course they canned him. They should've done it sooner. It would be incredibly dumb to bring him back while Paige is still there too. He's a joke.

Speaking of dipshits. Davey Boy Jr. decided to confront Jake Roberts at wrestlecon. Jake wanted nothing to do with it. Dipshits then wants him to go outside to fight. All because of something Jake said about his father on podcasts. Whatever. Dipshit decides to throw a coffee at him. Tough guy picking a fight with a senior. He's a bum.
    Oh, fuck Davey Boy Jr. too. And to think, it was Jake taking the high road and not wanting to cause trouble. All because Jake said some stories about Davey Boy which were probably true. What a little bitch Davey Boy's son has turned out to be.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They're actually showing Cena as a fan...during the preshow. Omg this continuity.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Woken Matt Hardy just won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal with his new minion, Bray Wyatt.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You have to love Michael Cole becoming Nostradamus and calling moves before they happen.