Page 345 of 486 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,350 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Let's hope Emma goes to Cody Rhodes and get some advice. To see her, Neville, and Aries in the Bullet Club would be fucking cool.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Alicia Fox still employed. They weren't even using her until recently. Somehow she still has a job. Tamina? What has she done? Emma had one of the best matches of the night at TLC, now she's out of a job. Makes zero sense. She was one of their best workers too. This genuinely ruined my day.
    It's the WWE you're talking about. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    It's the WWE you're talking about. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
    Exactly. Look who is their WWE World Champion. I'm surprised they never gave the Women's title or the Diva's title to Allbotcheverything. I'm sure that's what Meekmahan and his bucktooth beaver bitch would've wanted had she not got in trouble for their drug policy.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Lemme get that Emma as the new bullet babe

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now for our silly enjoyment:

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    They released Emma... what the fuck? They also released Summer Rae and Darren Young. I swear, It's like they want me to stop watching.
    - Darren Young: Whatever i never liked him, got nothing against him and seems he's a nice guy but he was bland and generic
    - Summer Rae: She was funny, but i can live without her, never got a chance to shine, i barely remember her "dancing gimmick"
    - Emma: She is the true loss, she was talented and charismatic, but she blew her chance with the "Emmalina" character (i wasn't sold on it but at least they were trying something new with her...)

I agree that Otunga must go, horrible commentator, terrible wrestler and a complete douche

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, it seems like the reason Emma was released was heat with Creative: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...writers-report

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Is anyone else worried about Gallows and Anderson? They have been criminally misused, and the Halloween match against Slater & Rhyno was awful. I love references to SRW, but it falls flat with the average fan.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, it seems like the reason Emma was released was heat with Creative:https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...writers-report
    Not surprised at all, it was her fault when she blew that Emmalina character, but it seems she wanted out anyway, so i wish her luck and i know she will be successful outside the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Is anyone else worried about Gallows and Anderson? They have been criminally misused, and the Halloween match against Slater & Rhyno was awful. I love references to SRW, but it falls flat with the average fan.
    The WWE has buried them and turned them into a joke, but i think they are ok with management and creative and i don't rule out a "Club" reunion when either Balor or AJ turn heel (my vote is on Balor...)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Balor turning heel would be awesome as people forget how badass Prince Devitt was as a heel when he formed the Bullet Club.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Balor turning heel would be awesome as people forget how badass Prince Devitt was as a heel when he formed the Bullet Club.
    I think he has potential to be a great heel if handled well (oh man, i forgot it's WWE, fuck...)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I think he has potential to be a great heel if handled well (oh man, i forgot it's WWE, fuck...)
    He'd probably be a great heel for sure. It's with babyfaces where was calls miserably. They know how to book heels. They screw up every face they have (Reigns, Bayley, Nakamura, etc.) I think Zayn turning heel might've been the best thing to ever happen to him on main roster. They just have no idea how to book and build babyfaces. They do so many stupid things and kill their momentum.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    He'd probably be a great heel for sure. It's with babyfaces where was calls miserably. They know how to book heels. They screw up every face they have (Reigns, Bayley, Nakamura, etc.) I think Zayn turning heel might've been the best thing to ever happen to him on main roster. They just have no idea how to book and build babyfaces. They do so many stupid things and kill their momentum.
    It's that stupid "50/50 booking" they do, nobody gets over because they get a "huge win" then they lose the next month, look how over is Strowman, they turned him into an atraction because they don't apply that to him...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's definitely the 50/50. But they're not building credible babyfaces because they're way more concerned with that ONE GUY that they complete neglect everyone else. So he gets hurt or whatever, they have no one to fill in that's credible enough. They have to rely on part timers...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Omega vs. Jericho @ NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12. January 4, 2018. Holy shit.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...tle-kingdom-12

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I was just coming to post this. Holy shit! They've been working everyone on twitter for about a month or so. Still didn't expect this. Can't wait. Good reaction this got too.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I was gonna post that: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/1...kushida-hiromu

Seriously, what will fucking top that?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I wasn't booked today, so I asked to cut a promo to hype the feud i've been in for over a year now.. it felt GOOD. For not cutting promos often in front of a crowd..(And after going over it and over and over again) I'm happy with it

what do you guys think?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A little long and repetitive. Crowd kinda gave you shit for it. Considering you're still sorta new-ish at it, It's good. I'd practice more on finding the right tone and figuring out a promo that's straight to the point.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    A little long and repetitive. Crowd kinda gave you shit for it. Considering you're still sorta new-ish at it, It's good. I'd practice more on finding the right tone and figuring out a promo that's straight to the point.
    word,..appreciate it. I was told to say specific things to reference the history, I would have done it differently haha. Also, the repetitive "I'm still standing" was what I wanted.. I wanted to hammer it into peoples heads to make them think we were building to a last man standing match..only to throw a curve ball and do a buried alive match
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 11-05-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Exciting Smackdown!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The long international nightmare is over. We have a new WWE Champion. AJ Styles. Yet, for how long?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm worried AJ might be a transitional champ and they'll give back the title to Jinder next week (let's not forget the India tour is next month...)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm worried AJ might be a transitional champ and they'll give back the title to Jinder next week (let's not forget the India tour is next month...)
    Let's hope to God they don't let that happen though it's very likely because of Meekmahan.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Zayn and Owens were sent home from European tour for "disciplinary reasons". Sinking ship.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Zayn and Owens were sent home from European tour for "disciplinary reasons". Sinking ship.
    I think it's all a work.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think it's all a work.
    You're not alone on saying that. Hopefully it's a work. That'd be a huge loss (Owens mostly).

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    i used to be a fan & watch once in a great while now. the espn documentary on ric flair was very good & moving.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    SO exhausted. Friday, Drove 6 hours to NJ for Monster Factory Pro Wrestling, participated in a two-ring 50 man royal rumble which was a lot of fun..drove back home, went to sleep around 6 AM. Woke up, drove to Cleveland wrestled former NWA champion Kahagas (and by wrestled, I mean he beat the shit out of me) drove home, went to sleep around 3 AM. SO glad I have today off.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, guess who the Punjabi Bum will be wrestling in India and not for the title: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...atch-wwe-india

Oh boy.....