Page 272 of 485 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,160 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Roman Reigns doesn't really understand why fans boo him: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...ction-boos-wwe

You know what, I really hope someone in the back beats the shit out of his entitled, cum-fucking Samoan ass. Years from now when he is out of the WWE, he'll be seen as someone that really had all of the breaks but never the talent to back it up as he was shoved down everyone's throats. I can't believe I'm saying this but now I want John Cena back from injury and be the champ instead of him and the dufus son-in-law.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Roman Reigns doesn't really understand why fans boo him: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...ction-boos-wwe

You know what, I really hope someone in the back beats the shit out of his entitled, cum-fucking Samoan ass. Years from now when he is out of the WWE, he'll be seen as someone that really had all of the breaks but never the talent to back it up as he was shoved down everyone's throats. I can't believe I'm saying this but now I want John Cena back from injury and be the champ instead of him and the dufus son-in-law.
    He's in denial. He has no charisma. Can't work a long match. Love Cena or not, Reigns can't hold a candle to him.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I seem to recall that he spent part of the Rumble either sleeping or being in the back because he felt breathless. Batista is a big guy and could do longer matches. Cena at least could do bigger matches. Honestly, I think a WrestleMania IX thing where Cena comes to save the day from HHH and Reigns.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's funny. They want this guy to be over as an ultra babyface, and yet he does these interviews. I remember one where he said his haters/critics probably hate their lives. You don't see Cena doing that. Cena would answer it and actually come of humble about it. This guy is a fucking prick that no matter what they do, will NEVER be over as a babyface or be THE GUY. Just makes you realize how vital Cena actually is to the company and beyond. I'm sure mania will probably be a stinker this year, but i'm going to laugh my ass off when Reigns gets booed out of Dallas.

I don't think we're going to see Cena until around Summerslam, unfortunately. They need to do a double turn (as if they're going to boo Trips anyway). Reigns going heel is the only option they have to salvage any credibility he has left. But considering how hard they're forcing his push, they might just keep him "babyface".
    Last edited by Piko; 03-27-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Cena at least can understand that people boo him and he's sort of fine with that. Sure, there's times where I'm sure he's not happy about it entirely but at least he's not saying "it is what it is" or "they just don't get it". He's actually smart enough to give a straight answer and not be a complete asshole about it. I respect that as he's also a fan. Reigns I think is a fucking fraud.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Holy shit, you guys are right........................all this time, Reigns is nothing more than a pawn for Vince to finally get Cena put over against a polarized crowd. McMahon, you devious, genius bastard!!!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Reigns is, at the end of the day, a capable albeit unspectacular worker with no charisma. That's why people don't like him. He's getting a spot he hasn't earned and probably couldn't earn.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Stephanie was on CBS Sunday Morning today

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Reigns is, at the end of the day, a capable albeit unspectacular worker with no charisma. That's why people don't like him. He's getting a spot he hasn't earned and probably couldn't earn.
    Exactly. I laugh at those who say he can't work. He can. Just not as well as most of the other guys. But, neither did guys like Hogan. Hogan had charisma and people loved him. Loved him enough to overlook his below average in ring skills. Reigns, who has zero charisma, was fast tracked to the main event without pricing himself and getting over the right way, has no idea why he isn't accepted.

Going back to Cena. He started from the bottom, went heel, worked the midcard, held a midcard belt. Got over. By the time he won rumble, people were fine with it. It wasn't until a few years later that his character got stale and he would be get the mixed to negative reactions he's now known for. He came up the way you should.

Reigns has nothing. Held a tag title, and was carried by Ambrose and Rollins. Shield breaks up, and they don't establish him. They just put him in the main event. They want to make him another John Cena, but they think they can take shortcuts. If they had actually taken the time to build him, and build him right, he would probably be over. At least more over than he currently is.

It's not going to work. And it's mostly WWE's fault.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I look forward to hear the: "You both suck" chants, when the WWE finally book Cena VS Reigns...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I look forward to hear the: "You both suck" chants, when the WWE finally book Cena VS Reigns...
    Cena might actually get the babyface reaction.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Cena might actually get the babyface reaction.
    You're right and if I was at that match. I might end up wearing a "Let's Go Cena, Kill Reigns" t-shirt.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wish I woulda read about this earlier!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    It's both retarded and awesome, look forward to see videos of people doing this

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Worked two matches today, learned german suplexes, afterwards, my trainer wanted to talk to me..which was a bit concerning..

he sat down and looked me in the eye and asked "What do you want from wrestling?" To which I told him "I want to have as much fun as I can, and make as much money as I can, travel all over and be a name." he said: "we'll get you there, you can do it.:

really humbling to have my trainer (who usually doesn't say things like that) sit back and really want to take the time with me. To hear he has high hopes for me is amazing.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Now that is good and at least you're honest about it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT.
    I just got a text from him, I'm allowed to take bookings from other feds!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT.
    I just got a text from him, I'm allowed to take bookings from other feds!!
    SWEET!!!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    This made he laugh. I used to be this way back in the day.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You know something. It's been nearly a year since I saw an entire episode of RAW and it's not going to stop. In fact, reading about all that is happening and who is going to be in this match and such. Last night broke me. I'm thinking of just giving up professional wrestling entirely. Yeah, there's Ring of Honor and the indies but it's not enough. I can look back at old clips of what it was back then but that just reeks of nostalgia and I'm not a nostalgic person. I've been very down a lot as of late and reading about what happened last night and what might happen in WrestleMania is just adding too much hits to body for me. I can't take it anymore. It's just not fun at all. If WWE wants to put some piece of shit fuckhead who can't talk for shit nor has any of the talents to be the man in the WWE and make him the guy. Fine. If they want to put some cum-dumpster who makes men look better in makeup than her with no talent at all yet gets paid more and has all of the breaks the company has given her to be the face of the Diva's division. Fine.

I just won't be around anymore. I'm just going to fuck off for good. I'm done.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You know something. It's been nearly a year since I saw an entire episode of RAW and it's not going to stop. In fact, reading about all that is happening and who is going to be in this match and such. Last night broke me. I'm thinking of just giving up professional wrestling entirely. Yeah, there's Ring of Honor and the indies but it's not enough. I can look back at old clips of what it was back then but that just reeks of nostalgia and I'm not a nostalgic person. I've been very down a lot as of late and reading about what happened last night and what might happen in WrestleMania is just adding too much hits to body for me. I can't take it anymore. It's just not fun at all. If WWE wants to put some piece of shit fuckhead who can't talk for shit nor has any of the talents to be the man in the WWE and make him the guy. Fine. If they want to put some cum-dumpster who makes men look better in makeup than her with no talent at all yet gets paid more and has all of the breaks the company has given her to be the face of the Diva's division. Fine.

I just won't be around anymore. I'm just going to fuck off for good. I'm done.

I understand the frustration, especially looking back at how exciting it used to be week to week. In my case, and a few others from what I've read, I've actually started watching it more lately because it's gotten so abysmally retarded. Sad as it is, it's become fun to watch them fail so bad on the RTWM. Probably will get bored of it and quit again after WM, though. Spring is here and there's better shit to do.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Maybe this will amuse you as much as it made me giggle. I was watching a RAW from last month on the network, and the butt rock theme for the Big Dumb Steroids Guy, Rybread, hits and I mock sang the following lyrics:

This song is brought to you
    by the letter "R"
    Today I learned all about
    "near" and "far"

He is the worst. Can't be a face, makes a doofy heel. What can he do aside from talk poorly, wrestle even worse, and hurt people here and there?

Does anyone else make up silly lyrics to WWE themes? I once riffed Randy Orton's theme into a song about breakfast.
    Last edited by Swykk; 03-30-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Maybe this will amuse you as much as it made me giggle. I was watching a RAW from last month on the network, and the butt rock theme for the Big Dumb Steroids Guy, Rybread, hits and I mock sang the following lyrics:

This song is brought to you
    by the letter "R"
    Today I learned all about
    "near" and "far"

He is the worst. Can't be a face, makes a doofy heel. What can he do aside from talk poorly, wrestle even worse, and hurt people here and there?

Does anyone else make up silly lyrics to WWE themes? I once riffed Randy Orton's theme into a song about breakfast.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Goddammit...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lol Ryback looks like Sloth

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Lol Ryback looks like Sloth
    Sloth looks better than that fuckhead.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Sloth looks better than that fuckhead.
    Slot definitely dressed better, that's for sure.

On a slightly rare optimistic note for WWE, there are strong rumors on the web today that the Divas division is being squashed next Monday after WM, and is going back to being the women's division. Probably won't change much, but at least there will be a new belt to replace that hideous butterfly one, and they can be slightly more legitimized by being referred to by their actual gender as a opposed to a retarded 90s term.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Can't remember if I saw this posted here, or somewhere else.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    You have to admit though... Raw (pretty much) starting with "Roman Sucks" chants followed by a pretty boring 3 hours, ending with Reigns jumping over the top rope onto a bunch of guys (which looked pretty impressive) and the crowd ending the show with "You still suck" chants was really freaking funny.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Man, what's going to happen that Samoan shit-for-brains when he is in the middle of the ring at Cowboy stadium with fans chanting the worst kind of shit they can say. I want him to cry like a little bitch.