Page 214 of 486 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,420 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Knew I was forgetting some. Maybe this is all some sort of work? Jarrett coming in promoting GFW, and all of these departures does seem sorta fishy. Either TNA is screwed, or they and GFW are working us. Hoping it's a work.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Anyone want a fix of hilarious wrestling and not watching TNA.... well here is your fix

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Swerved is the worst show ever.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Swerved is the worst show ever.
    It's alright. They keep rehashing the same pranks though.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    They already did some of the jokes on Jackass before, like the "electrified seat"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I found it funny. Them kept doing it over and over again. By the third time, I lost interest. I like the show, but it's format needs some work.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Beast in the East was very, very good. Neville/Jericho was 25 minutes of fantastic psychology. Divas match kept the momentum going the whole time and delivered. Brock v. Kofi is exactly what you'd expect it to be. Balor v. Owens...

Watch it. ASAP. Good God. Watch it from the beginning of the entrances to the very last shot. Masterpiece.

And then turn off the Network, because the tag match "main event" was boring as hell, as expected. They even ended with a shot of Finn, not Cena and Ziggler. They knew what they should've done, order-wise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Bálor vs Owens was a masterpiece.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Gonna catch the replay at 1. Cool to hear it was a good show.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I've just started it. Jericho/Neville was awesome but why not have Neville go over?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'll have to watch it VOD. I would've watched it live but the original air time slot was ridiculous.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It replays a few times today. Not sure if it's on VOD yet or not.

Edit:

Nm, it's on VOD.
    Last edited by Piko; 07-04-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Just watched "Beast in the east", gosh i'm so happy for Balor

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Great show! A little surprised by the card. Balor and Owens should've closed the show, imo. And, poor Kofi...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I saw some of those clips. Brock just straight-up killed Kofi and the entire New Day. The stuff from the Owens/Balor match.... why didn't they put that as the main event? Stupid WWE.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Because they wanted the top guy (Cena) to close the show. Did anyone keep track on how many times Cole mentioned Cena's support of the armed forces? I think it went past three. WWE and it's propaganda...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Like the Japanese really give a shit about Cena. Balor is a God in Japan.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I have a feeling Vince intervened and made the tag match close the show. Vince and his everlasting hard on for Cena. The rumor is that Cena won at the last ppv because Vince panicked about a drop in Cena merch.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Vince needs to go. Worrying about a drop in Cena's merch. He's really that fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    First hour of raw was absolute garbage. But it gradually got better. Enjoyed the Rusev and Lesnar segments. Great match with Cena/Cesaro. It's crazy. I probably spent all of the last two years bashing Cena. Now I'm giving him props on almost a regular basis. Not a great raw, but it was good after that awful first hour.

A little peeved that it looks like they're going in the direction of Paige teaming with Naomi and Tamina, when they should be going with someone from NXT. What a cop out..

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Third RAW i've missed in a row, i don't know if it's good or not...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Third RAW i've missed in a row, i don't know if it's good or not...
    Don't bother. Just stop watching so that Vince will panic and realize that Cena needs to go.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Don't bother. Just stop watching so that Vince will panic and realize that Cena needs to go.
    That probably means more Cena. Ratings keep falling and the show doesn't really improve. Every now and then you will get a good raw, then they revert back to poor booking. This raw wasn't bad, overall. First hour was atrocious. But, it sorted itself out (some) around the second hour. They need to stop with Truth/Barrett. Not sure what they're going for exactly? Barrett's KOTR push is toast. More Orton/Sheamus... I don't want Big Show on my tv anymore. Only thing that salvaged Show/Ryback was Miz, who killed it on the mic. Cena/Cesaro had an amazing match. Of course, Cesaro lost, but he looked like he legit deserves the push he's never really gotten. Heyman, enough said.

Divas division in disarray, again. Not sure if they have any clue on what they want to do with it.

The show had some great moments. And they probably save the show from a huge bashing.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Right now, all i'm watching is NXT and the matches i care about (like Owens VS Balor at "Beast in the East").
    Smackdown and RAW are their weakest shows by far, it's not the first time i stop watching, last few years i've been doing that for moments and come back after Summerslam, maybe if the shows were better ...but they are not (and to think i used to tape RAW and Smackdown religiously back in 99 till 2004...)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's a shame. Because for awhile, smackdown was doing some awesome shows. No bullshit. Just wrestling. Then about a month or so ago, it reverts back to the bullshit it is now. Will probably sign up for njpw world this weekend, maybe. Will definitely sign up by G1. Can't count on streaming and torrents anymore to keep up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Why am I still watching tough enough?

Apparently wrestling isn't a factor anymore on this show.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Someone leaked a bunch of Commentator Notes online, and it's pretty fascinated. I can't believe they get away with saying some of this shit. Openly writing to YOUR employee who is a Commentator that "No one cares what you have to say. " blew my mind.

http://imgur.com/a/NW1WG#0oBwgrb

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I read that this morning. I thought it was a really weird and unprofessional.

One of the oddest little things was like... "Don't say hospital. Instead, say medical center. The fuck?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That's insane. No wonder they suck so much. I think they must have done away with some of it though. That, or they just disregard the "guidelines". And they underestimate their audience a little too much. The attention span of the common fan may not be what it used to. But, if you tell me there's a ppv on the 24th, I'll remember.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So that explans why Cole is so shitty, they even have notes for his style!