Thread: The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    tw: suicide

in the psych ward at northwestern hospital downtown. i had been planning to kill myself this past friday. obviously didn't go through with it and i'm having a hard time because i'm mad at myself for not doing it.

went back to my PHP program yesterday and they were very concerned and asked me to check in to the hospital.

have limited computer access but wanted to wave hi.
    Darling Mae, I'm glad you still here. I'm glad you are getting help.

What I want to tell you is simple: you are deeply loved. You are loved by the persons in your life and by all your online friends. We love you and we care about you.

Whatever it is that got you there, let it out. Let it out with words, tears and screams. I have faith in you that you can win this fight.

I love you, my friend.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Darling Mae, I'm glad you still here. I'm glad you are getting help.

What I want to tell you is simple: you are deeply loved. You are loved by the persons in your life and by all your online friends. We love you and we care about you.

Whatever it is that got you there, let it out. Let it out with words, tears and screams. I have faith in you that you can win this fight.

I love you, my friend.
    Co-signed, feel better soon.
    Xox

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe Massive long-distance hugs. Take care of you. I (and others here I'm sure) are rooting for you.