Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
Now here's somebody that totally loathes and abhors Bad Witch, Add Violence and Not The Actual Events, and goes as far as to say that Nine Inch Nails went downhill since With Teeth, all while defending Quantum550. I'll understand if you're also wondering if Mr Kray is also Quantum550, as do I.

I also thought I'd post this before 2018 ends, since this is still the year of the whole "Quantum550: suck my entire cock." incident, and it turns out that this video was actually uploaded on October 18, 2018. He also disabled the comments on his video, and it has more dislikes than likes so far. And yes, aside from "nowhere", I figured this type of video would at the very least belong here in terms of "archival purposes/reasons", since the very tone and words used in this video would stir controversy anyway while potentially derailing the Bad Witch thread and even the NIN Spotting 2018 thread.

Anyway, I obviously disagree, considering how I love With Teeth, Year Zero, Hesitation Marks and Add Violence, but I'm always interested in ETS's general reactions/responses/opinions to such things.

And assuming that Mr Kray is actually Quantum550, or just knows about ETS, I could see why he also disabled the comments. (I'm also not necessarily implying that's the absolute only reason for disabling the comments, but it's still very much possible.)

This also seems to be the only video Mr Kray uploaded on his YouTube channel so far. I almost forgot to mention that as well.

Im all for having a differing opinion, but this dude is a piece of human garbage.