Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2159

Thread: Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hmm, yes, if the rumours about season 6 are true and they are using some more of the stuff of books 4 and 5, it's hard to see how they want to cram this content plus books 6 and 7 into only 2 more seasons.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Last edited by october_midnight; 02-11-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Last edited by october_midnight; 02-11-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Well, that's not creepy at all.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Only posting this because the link in orestes' post is...well....dead (GET I?! But seriously though, the link doesn't work)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    I knew it would only be a matter of time before it was pulled.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    ZOMG NEW TRAILER!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Terrible choice for music but Cersei's line got me. Stoked.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    FINALLY. I've managed to avoid any of the trailers or teasers so far. Can't wait for tonight.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm going in completely blind (no trailers, nada). Unfortunately, I have to wait until probably tomorrow to watch the episode.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    As someone who's only seen a few episodes (from different seasons no less) watching tonight's episode was interesting. I did however see why I need to catch up and watch seasons 1-5 soon though.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I was worried the show would head south really fast without solid plot foundation. This episode showed me that was stupid.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    solid building episode, with a good (if a tad predicable to some people...myself included) reveal and major forwarding of the plot in one other area of the world.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    end scene was a head scratcher but ok overall.

FYI - watching the episode before is very worthwhile. they literally pick up where the last second left off.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Great episode. Didn't beat around the bush. The ending was very weird, but kinda cool. Just a glimpse of who she really is. And now we wait a week for the the next one...

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    So it's that special time of year when you gotta be extra careful about having the show spoiled for you, and I've generally done a decent job in the past of avoiding stuff. But it's pretty hard to do that when they're posting spoilers IN THE HEADLINES of articles on the FRONT PAGE of google news. Come on now.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Am I the only one pissed about Spoiler: Doran? He was the only interesting character in that part of Westeros...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    No you're not, I'm real pissed. I expected his plan to start coming together this season and now we're just left with all of the shitty characters there

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Just bought it on Amazon and I am not as pissed as I should be...I never really cared for him...he was there but that's it.

I am sick of seeing Arya and her strange temple thingy going on.
    My girlfriend is reading the books and even she complaints about that part of the show.
    Hope there'll be something interesting happening soon.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    i wouldn';t mind her temple story if it moved quicker. I find her journey compelling but we've been barely moving with i since the beginning of last season.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I started watching this show and that's one of its major flaws: you can see what's coming a mile a way, and because you only get a few minutes with each character per episode it takes like 4 episodes for it to happen. You know the dragon chick is going to overthrow ghost these leaders and free all the slaves on the island, so why does it take forever for it to happen? It's boring to combine a slow pace with predictability.

So we just skipped ahead to the new season, and she summarized what happened, and I am so glad she did, because in reality not much has happened. Perhaps the biggest event was the red wedding, which sees the end of one of the lamest sections of the story, and I can only assume they did it because it was as arduous and uninteresting to write about them as it was to read about and watch them.

The Arya plot has been like that. You see where it's building to since the first season, and right now you know she's going to become a badass blind swordsman, and I can't really say I'm stoked for the 4 episode Rocky Montage it will take for that to happen.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    The Arya plot has been like that. You see where it's building to since the first season, and right now you know she's going to become a badass blind swordsman, and I can't really say I'm stoked for the 4 episode Rocky Montage it will take for that to happen.
    If we don't get a montage of Arya running up and down steps in Braavos with a Rocky-like theme, I'm going to be bummed.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Well, we did not see that coming at all, did we?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    What a stacked episode.

So. Much. Happened.

My only issue is Ramsay's continuing saga of being the most cartoonishly evil thing on TV to an absurd and silly degree but, hey, par for the course.

Dinklage in the dragon den was some of his best acting. "But here you are." My heart melted.

I'm so glad they're not fucking around or taking their time this season. So good to meet Euron (even if I wish it was Mads Mikkelsen).

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Can Bran just die, please? Because I don't think I can take one more second of his horrible acting and terrible haircut.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    Can Bran just die, please? Because I don't think I can take one more second of his horrible acting and terrible haircut.
    What? No. There will be no killing of Bran on my watch because I've been having this secret fantasy that we'll see him warg into one of Dany's dragons. How freaking cool would that be?

I do want to know who cut his hair though. Hodor?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    At least his hair isn't overtaking his whole head now lol dude looked like he was being devoured by Cousin It!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    One of the best episodes of the series, in my opinion. And maybe I'm dumb, but who was the dude that threw the dude off of the bridge?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    One of the best episodes of the series, in my opinion. And maybe I'm dumb, but who was the dude that threw the dude off of the bridge?
    Euron Greyjoy
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Euron_Greyjoy