Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That was my favourite episode of this show so far. hands down. speechless.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    "You broke it, you pay for it! And we talked about this plenty already." One of my favorite lines from tonight.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    rewind... watch again... holy shit... rewind...

EDIT: Where can they go from there.... look at that last scene again. Walter doesn't flinch.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-13-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm interested to see the reaction of the three musketeers next episode. Jesse will be pissed obviously. Walt didn't seem to have any objection though in the 5-10 seconds it happened. I'm not sure how Mike will react though seeing as it's a kid.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Well, then...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Walt might've been in shock. Either that or his disposition changed very quickly. Jesse is certainly going to have a serious problem with it. I was very skeptical about Todd. He would ask so many questions. Figured he was an undercover. But nope, I was way off... when he waved to the kid, I thought all would be well. Nope... great episode though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wow. This season has been really good but yeah...that might be one of the best eps of the series.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Im really impressed on the quality in the last few episodes. On par with the first season. Glad its going out with a bang.

All thats left is to dump that kid in the water tank and call it a day... amiright?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not very often I can say a show gets better as it goes on, usually the opposite, but Breaking Bad broke away from all the usual preconceptions that shows usually get in their later seasons. Breaking Bad is still going stronger and stronger with each episode. And its going to get with a bang while still swinging.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    At least the kid went out quick, i'm left wondering if they will let the spider out of the jar..

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    At least the kid went out quick, i'm left wondering if they will let the spider out of the jar..
    No witnesses.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    That pooooor spider...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I almost couldn't stand watching the end! I had my hands up to my face the whole time wanting to cover my eyes but of course this show is so fucking compelling it was impossible not to watch. The way the episode ended was shocking and painful. Yeah wonder what's in store for Todd now.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time to break out the acid and melt the kid down!

Too soon? Man. That was crazy. I seriously sat up and shouted HOLY SHIT when that happened. Fucking crazy.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post

Too soon? Man. That was crazy. I seriously sat up and shouted HOLY SHIT when that happened. Fucking crazy.
    That was my thought exactly. I figured they would just wave back and that'd be the end of it. I wasn't expecting anything like that.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Spoiler: You see a brief shot of him being buried in the preview for next week's show

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yeah, when that happened my toes curled up and I couldn't uncurl them for a solid minute.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Spoiler: When Todd said "you guys thought of everything", i knew that there's was something they didn't think of but by then I had totally forgotten about the kid in the beginning.

I am starting to think the end of the series will not be a happy one.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Spoiler: You see a brief shot of him being buried in the preview for next week's show

As I pointed out earlier, they practically shot him on top of a ready-made coffin. Covering it up shouldn't be an issue... I just think Someone's going to lose it at Todd. Jesse went pretty far out of his way to make sure no one was hurt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Jesse isn't going to take it lightly at all. I wonder what Walt will do. He didn't take too kindly to the death of children, but has his disposition changed since then. He did poison a child afterall, non lethally. I think we won't be seeing much more of Todd... especially with Mike being a grandfather.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Jesse isn't going to take it lightly at all. I wonder what Walt will do. He didn't take too kindly to the death of children, but has his disposition changed since then. He did poison a child afterall, non lethally. I think we won't be seeing much more of Todd... especially with Mike being a grandfather.
    I think you literally have to not give a shit about anything to poison a child so I'm guessing he won't even give a damn except for being scared he'll get caught. He doesn't even feel guilty about Skylar as far as I can tell.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey613 View Post
    I think you literally have to not give a shit about anything to poison a child so I'm guessing he won't even give a damn except for being scared he'll get caught. He doesn't even feel guilty about Skylar as far as I can tell.
    While I'm not going to defend Walt here, there's a big difference between "poisoning a child and knowing he'll get through it" and "poisoning a child."

I love the moral complexity of this show. It's part of what elevates it to next level television. If what Walt did was absolutely evil, the intention that the child would/might die, that moves him into a new category... but I don't think it's been established that he's gone there... yet.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    While I'm not going to defend Walt here, there's a big difference between "poisoning a child and knowing he'll get through it" and "poisoning a child."

I love the moral complexity of this show. It's part of what elevates it to next level television. If what Walt did was absolutely evil, the intention that the child would/might die, that moves him into a new category... but I don't think it's been established that he's gone there... yet.
    I know what you mean, but putting a substance in a child and not being their parent is evil in my book. It being poisonous is like another level of evil. But mostly its the fact that Walt is not a god. He did not KNOW that the kid would be alright. He has misjudged danger countless times throughout the show. Anything could have gone wrong (the child could have been extra allergic, the doctors incompetent). But yeah I don't understand how the child surviving means that he didn't legit get poisoned. I mean if he hurt Walter Jr. most people would see it as morally worse than hurting a random kid but I don't make the distinction. Every time he commits another heinous act I'm not even surprised that he would do it because I wouldn't put anything past him just from watching Seasons 1 and 2. Unless he starts torturing physically for days on end and rapes someone with a knife I don't see how he can digress more. He's already murdered, poisoned a child, let a woman drown in her vomit, is keeping his wife prisoner and has put everyone he knows im immediate danger. Morally he's already in no man's land. It will probly be pre judgements based on our emotional understanding of family ties that will make his future actions seem worse when they are really just consistent with his actions in the first 3 seasons. If he ends up murdering someone without "having to" it will just be the same old Walt. His fear of getting caught, does not make his actions less morally despicable in comparison to when he acts out of a need to cause suffering. In order to think Walt has a lot further to fall, you have to decide that his fear of getting caught somehow makes his actions less evil but you'd have a hard time convincing me that his next murder (w/e it is) is morally worse than killing that guy in his basement when it comes down to it. Then your saying that man's life was worth less for w/e bullshit reason and the fact of the matter is he didn't have to die. But alas I'll probably be proven wrong and my jaw will be on the floor.
    Last edited by littlemonkey613; 08-14-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    awesome episode, I couldnt look away!
    I love how Walt just couldn't resist telling Skyler that he was pulling a train heist
    and the obligatory YEAH BITCH! by Jesse when they succeded

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    .... look at that last scene again. Walter doesn't flinch.
    Not surprising considering he seems to have thought it hilarious that Todd and Jesse almost got killed by the train starting to move, and that he doesn't give a shit about them as long as he gets his exact 1000 gallons.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    I love how Walt just couldn't resist telling Skyler that he was pulling a train heist
    Also the foreshadowing of her question in that scene was pretty cool, looking back.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Shows should have more children being shot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone still have those screen caps of last season that contained several hidden 8's? Tried searching on Google but have had no success.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Not surprising considering he seems to have thought it hilarious that Todd and Jesse almost got killed by the train starting to move, and that he doesn't give a shit about them as long as he gets his exact 1000 gallons.
    Walt treats Jesse like a son. I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about Todd, though.